•1• "You need to change who you are"

P.O.V: (Y/N)
►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►
   I step into the cold building. The air sending chills down my spine, "Ah, you're back again are we ms.(l/n)" the same lady spoke, with a raspy tone in her voice. I slowly crooked my head to the side.. "Y-yes mrs. Patterson, I-I'm here to see mr. Winp again." She nodded and clicked the faded brown buzzer beside her cubical. "Ms. (L/n) is here again mr. Winp." "I'll be down in a jiffy." The buzzer spoke. She nodded and turned her head upright to look towards me. "he will be down soon, just take a seat." Her raspy voice spoke. I nodded and took my seat in the corner of the faded sea green and maroon coloured room, I looked down and studied the pattern on the floor. It was a black and beige carpet; the pattern in diamonds checkering the floor.

    A deep raspy voice spoke "(Y/n)" I shot my head up to see mr. Winp, I gulped and stood up and made my ways towards him. "Welcome back." I gave a weak smile and nodded. We walked through the hallways of the same faded colours. I looked to my right and saw a older man, roughly around 79, who was jumping around like he was a peacock. I looked up and saw the same sign that made me feel weak.. "The winp brothers welcome you!" Basically this huge building is a place where it's ran by 2 brothers. Michale Winp and Jason Winp, and it's a building basically a home for the people with disorders that they can't control. Mr. Winp or Jason abruptly stopped and I fumbled with my steps. "Ah, were here.. welcome back to my office." He opened a door which made a creak and he stepped away "Ladies first" he gave a crooked grin and I shivered as I stepped inside and observed the same surroundings that I saw yesterday. A maroon desk in the middle of the room with a big sea green chair behind it. There was no windows in the office and the faded brown walls were decorated with pictures of various unique paintings, and awards.

  I took a seat in the little black chair In front of the maroon desk. I heard the creak of the door shut behind me and he cleared his throat before speaking, "Well ms. (L/n), back again for the 3rd time this week? And in a row?" He took a seat in his sea green chair and grabbed the clipboard provided to him. "Yes mr. Winp, each night it's been getting worse." I spoke softly as he nodded and clicked his pen to get the bulb out. "Please describe the worst one if you would please (Y/n)" I nodded and my eyes flickered; making me feel like I was in the dream again but I was just daydreaming. "H-he was in my room, at the edge of my bed, his eyes weren't like the eyes I described last week. It's like I could see through them" I stopped mid sentence, scared to say what he said. I gulped and spoke. "He leaned forward towards my face, his body was like a jello when he leaned forward. Like it was stretched out, he had his evil grin on and he spoke in a very glitched and dark tone. He s-spoke-" I started tearing up before speaking again. "H-he said "did you miss me? I sure have missed you (y/n), I haven't been in your dreams in 4 days. How sad, I hope I'm slowly making you mentally insane.. soon you will see my beauty in person, and I will sure see your beauty soon, but only when you turn 19.. and I think that's in 4 weeks, I'll see you soon my doll." And I-i-i woke up s-creaming, m-my mom wants me to change who I am.. so does my step d-d-dad." I opened my eyes and I felt a salty tear touch my lips. His eyes were a little shocked and he sighed before taking off his glasses to talk. "It looks like your sleeping anxiety is getting worse by the week. I'm afraid you might need to change yourself (y/n)." I shook my head. "I like myself mr. It's just a disorder.. it doesn't mean I have to change." He stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. "I'll see you soon (y/n) have a good day." I stood up angrily and walked out of the place.

•At home•

   I stepped through the doors of my home and gagged at the scent of sex and wine. I shook my head and placed my bag to the side and saw my mom and step dad in the kitchen "Hello freak." My step dad spat. I flipped him off and grabbed a Pepsi and walked upstairs. "You need to change who you are  (Y/n)!" My mother yelled from the kitchen. Those words pierce my feelings everyday, they want me to change my looks, my personality, everything who I am. Just because of my sleeping anxiety, I slammed my door to my room and face planted onto my bed. I heard my phone buzzed and I saw a text from a random person, I checked my phone and saw an unknown number.

Unknown: 4 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes, and 10 seconds until I see you.

I put my hand towards my mouth and my pupils shrunk in fear. I felt a cold chill run down my neck as I heard a whisper in my voice.

"Slowly time will tell who I am (Y/n)"

Alrighty! That's the first chapter of 'MISSING' hope you guys liked it! I'm really excited to write this book, I have so many ideas for this! Alright, buh bye!