-2- "Pills...."

P.O.V: (Y/N)

~dream~

"Hello my precious (Y/N)."
"Please, who are you and what do you want?!"
You covered your nose with the palms of your hands as you spoke in a crackling voice, tired of how much you were crying over this mysterious creature.
"That you will find out soon my love. Now, let's talk about that bruise on your forehead, where did that come from. Hm?"
You placed your index and middle finger on the black and purple bruise on your forehead. Your eyes squinting as your lips trembled into a whimper. "T-that was from y-you." You spoke softly.
"seems to me that I didn't wake you up yet have I?" His lips stretching into a grin. Your eyes snapped shut as you felt blood trickle down your forehead. Your lips parting open as I let out a terrifying scream. "Good morning, Dear."
"A-AHH-"

"-AHH" you arched your back as you felt a stinging sensation in your head. Your body shook in a horrible way as you stretched your lips out into a whimper. "Fucking hell, it's getting worse." You muttered as you pushed your elbows up and sat up onto your bed, you shakily placed your right hand on your forehead and felt a bruise with dried blood, your eyes widened and you started to cry. "H-he's real~" you quickly got up and started getting ready. "I-I need to go see him, now." You mumbled in a shaky tone as you brushed strands of my (hair length) (hair colour) hair.You grabbed my phone and backpack and walked downstairs. "Oh, the freak is awake." Your step-father chuckled grimly as you clenched your teeth together, trying to refrain you from going all out on him. You turned your heels and faced away from the true monster and creeped your way out of the house. You purposely slammed the door behind you and carried on your way to the clinic, the noise of your feet hitting the cement slowly faded away as your mind was taking you into deep thought. 'Why me? Why do I have to be the one suffering?!' You shut your eyes and let out a shaky sigh. "Maybe that's because you're special." Your head snapped from left to right as you scanned the area around you. Nobody was there, the corners of your eyes started to prick with tears as you shook your head. The sounds of sirens and car honks were not to be heard, the only sound that was timing in your ears; was your quivering breaths and him. You once again shook your head and saw the clinic close to you. You quickened your pace and focused on getting to the clinic and nothing else.

~At the clinic~

   The lady wasn't impressed with me when I signed again "You're here, again." She huffed. I nodded and took my seat, time seemed to slow down and the noises of patients screaming died down, 'here we go again' you sighed, your eyes closed for a split second until they opened again. You saw him "can you see me?" He asked, you nodded and slightly gulped, you blinked again and he disappeared, you felt a slight brush of cold air on your right shoulder, you snapped your head to the right and he was there. His hand on your shoulder, "Who are you?" You asked calmly on the outside, the inside you were trembling with fear. "Time will tell (Y/N)- (Y/N), (Y/N)!" You arched your brow and blinked. He was gone and Mr. Winp snapped his fingers in front of your eyes. You quickly cleared your throat and nodded, you followed him to the office.

He opened the door and you walked in, he had a annoyed expression on his face. "Let me guess, it's the man again?" He asked, his voice dripped with annoyance. He took a seat in his chair and huffed. You nodded "H-he was in my dream again." Mr. Winp fixed his glasses, a tint of shine glimmered the glass until his piercing eyes were seen behind the glass. "That's it (Y/N) I'm going to give you, Pills." He scoffed, and tossed you a bottle of what seemed to be like mind-numbing meds. You didn't notice that you went into deep thought until you heard the same deep, crackling voice "Pills, pills. How plain, these won't work on me. Unless if you overdose." My head snapped back to reality and you trembled "Mr. Winp these won't work." You sniffled "You don't know shit (Y/N), I'm the doctor here and I'm telling you take the pills!" His voice slowly raised with each heartbreaking word "Y-You're my doctor! You're supposed to help me goddammit!" You trembled, you closed your eyes and let some of the clear salty liquid rub down your cheeks "open your eyes my dear (Y/N)" you softly opened your eyes to see him grabbing mr. Winp by the throat and a knife to his head. He stabbed mr. Winp and he fell onto the desk limp. You sat there emotionless. You blinked again to see Mr. Winp trying to drag you out of his cold office, "Hey! Let me go!" You stomped on his foot and ran home in a crying mess. You slammed the door open and tried to ignore your step dad's words. He slapped you on the back of your head "You worthless piece of shit! Why did you slam the door open?!" He yelled, "To make sure I was gone from this hell!" You screamed and punched him in the gut, he fell onto his knees trying to create a flow of oxygen, you ran upstairs ignoring the horrifying wails as she ran over to your step dad. You closed the door to your bedroom and locked it, you placed your head in your hands and slid down the door, sitting on the soft carpet as you softly cried. You grabbed the bottle with shaky hands and thought "maybe if I do overdose, everything will be fine." You trembled and popped the cap open, you placed 4 in your hand and put them in your mouth. You created silva and swallowed the little tablets, you sat there and waited for something to happen. Nothing, you grabbed the bottle and read it.

'Taking ten tablets will make you overdose and either cause severe damage to your brain or possible death" You looked inside the bottle and counted the tablets, hoping for six more but instead you counted five. "Dammit! I'm one short!" You yelled and threw the bottle on he floor making the tablets scatter across the room. You banged your head back against the door and cringed, blood slowly trailing down the side of your head.

"My poor (Y/N), you will be cleansed soon."

HEY EVERYONE, I'm so sorry for not publishing any new chapters! I've been sooo busy and I've only had like 10 minutes to write things down in the new chapter. But today is my day off and I'm gonna update! Hope you liked this chapter and I will hopefully post a new one soon! Buh byeeee! ✌🏼

Total word count: 1204