"Please"

Your P.O.V

         I shivered in my sleep, the musky air with smoke clogged my nostrils. I hated this gross stench, it would always make my stomach churn. I want to leave.

   My eyes fluttered open at a sound of creaking, almost like someone was laying over the railing of my bed. I turned my head to the side and hope to god it wasn't him again, "Well, god didn't answer your prayer now did he?" He chuckled, every word was piercing my heart. My throat started to lump up and my speech became slurred, my head started to feel dizzy and I wanted to pass out. I was currently having a panic attack while encountering the man who has been traumatizing me for the past 3 weeks. Those two combinations don't work well for each other. I curled my knees into a fetal position and dipped my head in between the space and started to sob, The man stood there rolling his eyes at me, feeling no pity what so ever for a troubled teenager like me.  I banged my forehead against my folded forearms, hoping that I could possibly make the situation feel any better, no response at all. I was still crying in my arms as the man was growing impatient with what he calls "child behavior" This was not how I wanted to spend my spring break in April. I wanted to be outside with friends, being away from the drug addicts of what I call parents. but no, I have to be crying in the middle of the night from a man who I made up in my mind, call my crazy but I think he may be real. I don't want to believe it but I might actually be going crazy. 

  He started to get sick and tired of my sobs and slammed his hands down onto the rail, making my head shoot up in shock, "God, you're whining is annoying." He snarled, I bit down onto my arm to hide the loud cries. He snickered satisfied with my choice of action. My eyebrows twitched at the slight pain my forearm was giving off, my body was aching and I was ready to give up. I let go of my forearm and i saw deep teeth marks, and a faint smell of copper stung my nostrils as a red substance dripped down the marks onto the bed sheets, the moon that peaked through my curtains gave the thick blood a little glow, almost looking like a red balloon. I laid there, hopeless and had no ideas in my mind to help me the slightest bit. My mind was racing back and forth thinking of a decision to make, "You have a choice, lay there and suffer with no chance of recovery from your broken mental state, or let me help you get what you want. anything, but you will see me as your companion." He huffed and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer. 

  My mind continued to fight between decisions, like my left brain was the devil's side and the right was the angel. My mind started to go blank and I made my decision. 

                                "Please, please help me. i'll do anything." He grinned and my eyes became droopy as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

  Hey guys! So sorry for the inactivity and the short update, I'm in writers group now so this will be the time to update. so expect an update every Wednesday. and its my birthday so, poof im 14. lol, See you guys in the next chapter!