Turn of events (7)

*Quentin's P.O.V.*

"Stop Quentin!" she pushes me away and stands up. "I don't know what's wrong with you right now, but I'm not that type of person!" I roll my eyes and storm out. "I don't think you should be driving right now!" she yells chasing after me.

"Why do you care?" I grab the door handle.

"Stop!" She pushes the door shut. "Tell me what's wrong Quentin!"

I slide my back down the car. "He's gone. She's gone."

She sits in front of me "who?"

I put my head in my hands. "Levi and Donna. When I woke up this morning he wasn't breathing then while we were at the hospital we found out Donna passed away to. What am I supposed to do?"

She sets her hand on my ankle "you need to be with Tessa right now. Just think how shes feeling right now. She was closer to Donna and she carried that baby for nine months. I'll drive you back to your house." She holds out her hand and helps me up. "Give me your keys." Reluctantly I hand them to her and she climbs in the drivers seat. I make my way around to the front of the car and climb into the passenger seat. I stay quiet as she drives. Eventually we pull into my driveway "I won't tell her what you did, just promise you will never do that to her." I nod my head and she helps me to the front door. 

She opens it and helps me to the living room. Tessa jumps up from the couch and pulls me into a tight hug "where have you been! You scared the heck out of me!"

"I found him sitting on the side of the road." Breanna lies.

Tessa helps me onto the couch then turns to her "and who are you?"

"Breanna" she holds out her hand and Tessa shakes it. 

"Thanks for bringing him home. You can leave now." Tessa points to the door. "I'm sorry we need some time to grieve." Breanna leaves and Tessa turns to me. "What's wrong with you Quentin?"

I look at the ground "I can't do this Tessa."

"You can't do this?" I can feel her eyes digging holes into me. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS?!" She screams.

I look up at her "Tessa." 

I go to pull her into a hug but she pushes me away. "How do you think I feel? I lost two of the most important people in my life then I thought I lost you! You know how scared I was? I thought I'd have to raise the girls alone." She falls into my arms and cries. "I thought I lost you to."

The house phone rings and Tanner answers it for us. "Hello?... They're right here." He hands me the phone "it's Donna's attorney."

I put the phone up to my ear "Hello?"

"Is this Mr. McConathy?"

"Yes it is?"

"I'm Mike Jarvis, I was Donna McClung's attorney. She listed your family as her relatives, is this true?"

"Yes it is. What can I do for you?"

"I'd appreciate it if you guys could come to my office to go over Donna's wishes and her will. She stated she'd like your kids here to."

I look down at Tessa "I don't know if now is a good time."

"The sooner the better. She doesn't wish to be buried."

"She doesn't?" Tessa looks up at me.

"No. Like I said, the sooner the better."

"Alright what's the address we'll be there soon." I write down the address and hang up. Tessa and I go upstairs and change. Nick brings the girls over and we all get in the car. Within twenty minutes we reach the address, but it's not an office. It's a house. We all get out and I knock on the door.