Chapter one

Ambers pov:

Nobody sees anybody truly but all through the flaws of their own egos. That is the way we all see ...each other in life. Vanity, fear, desire, competition-- all such distortions within our own egos-- condition our vision of those in relation to us. Add to those distortions to our own egos the corresponding distortions in the egos of others, and you see how cloudy the glass must become through which we look at each other. That's how it is in all living relationships except when there is that rare case of two people who love intensely enough to burn through all those layers of opacity and see each other's naked hearts.

Well me and my stupid thoughts. I opened my eyes and saw nothing all black. This colour has been with me since I Was 10 years old. I quickly count the step and enter my washroom. I don't have a rich and perfect washroom but all. I. Have is this small one. We are not rich.

We belong to the middel class family. I quickly brush my teeth. Had a shower and wore my outfit.

"Princess the breakfast is ready come downstairs fast love"

"Coming dad"

Well how stupid of me. I am Amber Derek. You all wondering how come an Indian name . well my mom was indian and my dad is a italian.
By now you all must be knowing that I am blind. I lost my eye sight in an accident. I count the steps and reach in the living room

Dad gives me. His hand to hold.

Derek: princess this way love you okay.

Amber:. Yes dad I am okay.

Dad made me sit down and served me my breakfast.

Antonio: morning dad morning princess

Amber: morning brother

Derek: morning son. Today Antonio you will have to handel the shop. I. Will be going to town with riz for some work. Amber is going with you take care of her.

Antonio:. Of course dad I. Will don't worry. She is safe with me.

My family loves me a lot. But I feel helpless they have to stop they personal life because of me. I wish I would have been died instead if mom. Why am I am burden on them

I felt someone touching my shoulder.

Derek: stop thinking negetive dear. We all love you. And of course you are our angel. Love you dear.

Amber:love you too papa.

Dad left and I went with brother to the shop. Let this day begin.