chapter 2

Ambers pov:

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. When I lost my sight,people said I was brave. When my mother left, people said I was brave. But it is not bravery; I have no choice. I wake up and live my life. Don't you do the same. 1My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence, and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness.

We may remark in passing that to be blind and beloved may, in this world where nothing is perfect, be among the most strangely exquisite forms of happiness. The supreme happiness in life is the assurance of being loved; of being loved for oneself, even in spite of oneself; and this assurance the blind man possesses. In his affliction, to be served is to be caressed. Does he lack anything? no. Possessing love he is not deprived of light. A love, moreover, that is wholly pure. There can be no blindness where there is this certainty.

I lost of sight, of thee I most complain! Blind among enemies, O worse than chains, dungeon or beggary, or decrepit age! Light, the prime work of God, to me is extinct, and all her various objects of delight annulled, which might in part my grief have eased. Inferior to the vilest now become of man or worm; the vilest here excel me, they creep, yet see; I, dark in light, exposed to daily fraud, contempt, abuse and wrong, within doors, or without, still as a fool, in power of others, never in my own; scarce half I seem to live, dead more than half.

Celina: wow such lovely thoughts amby. Love you know even if you are blind people still love you. I am jealous of you. Ever loss hope. Okay I am always with you.

Antonio: what's going on here and why is my angel crying.

Celina: antonio she was just expressing her views on blindness. I mean how she wants people to be happy even if she does not have eye sight.

Antonio: celina that's my sister. She always thinks of peoples welfare first then about herself.

Amber: bro I am going to the park.

Antonio:come let me take you there. I am free now.

Celina:. I am also coming.

I am lucky to have people loving me. Imagine some people don't get the love when they disable. But I got the love. I wore my shoes and started the journey. Why is life so unfair. Some people don't even get food sometimes
But still they happy. God has planned everything for a reason. Let's see what has my life stored for me.