chapter 5

Damiens pro:

The sun rays fell on my face. Something stir besides me. Again my dog came and slept besides me.  I just have a soft spot for dogs and cats.  He started licking my face saying good morning.  Time to start bussiness. I went in the bathroom and had a shower. Well time for breakfast. I went downstair and had breakfast with my family.

Well your all must be wondering does he have one night stands well no I am just waiting for my girl I am pure for her and she will be pure for me .  While going downstairs I will all my family gathered by the breakfast table

Mr marcos: son i was informed about the other small gang making some problem. Just have a look and sort it out.

Damien: dont worry dad i will take care of it where is rose and rodricks.

Mr marcos: they their are.

Rose: morning dad morning brother. Brother please come with me for shopping i heard they are new shops for babies i want to buy baby stuff.

Zac: rose sis you must be joking now damein and shopping not happeing.

Damien: zac meet me in 5 in the parking and sis will join you in few minutes at the mall.

Zac: now why me what have I done

Damien: don't worry it's time to kick your ass

Zac; not fair bro anyways I was informed that Salvatore is waiting for you at your office he is ready to give his company to us but with some conditions.

Damien: and who said I will accept his conditions. To hell with him and his conditions. Once we finish with the deal we will go to the shopping center.

I had my breakfast and went towards my garage where all my cars are parked. I took the latest lamongini and went towards the office.

I entered the office and saw my personal assistant seducing my friend.

Damien: Linda pack your thinks and get lost from here now.

Linda: Damien please no come on I will keep you happy

Damien; security make sure she does not enter in the office premises.

I entered the office and behind me was my best friend my brother and my brother in law.

Ritz: you and your temper my dear friend will kill someone some day.

Damien: you fucken keep your friend in your jeans.

Zac: brother rose is in the shopping mall you better hurry up with this meeting otherwise she will have our heads in the platter

Rodricks: shit man she will kill me Damien I will haunt you if she kills me

Damien: you guys are making my sister seems like a witch

Zac: wait till I tell her that

Damien: fuck off idiot

We started the meeting with Salvatore's. He is an old man who is selling his business to me.

Salvatore's: Damien the business will be yours and all the staff but my son there is this lady she is old she needs help so I always give her some money at the end of the month I also want you to do the same. Meet her every month and then see where your luck takes you.

Damien: sure why not will do that now I will take your leave as my sister is waiting for me at the shopping mall the new one.

Salvatore's: come lets go togther as I am also going that way

Did I know that my life will be changed from now onwards

Well changed made for the special reader @Bavitara