Chapter3

Damien pov:

Complaining is dangerous business. It can damage or even destroy your relationship with your enemy, your relationships with other people, and even with your relationship with yourself. Abortion isn't a lesser evil, it's a crime. Taking one life to save another, that's what the Mafia does. It's a crime. It's an absolute evil. There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the mafia.

I'm from italy. I know what you're thinking, Italy... Mafia. But in Italy  it's not like New York where everyone's like, 'We're from New York and we're the best' or 'We're from Texas and we like things big' it's more like 'We're from Italy and we're gonna move.' The way it works in our family is, it's the family business. Much like in the Mafia. Every child is given the opportunity to act at a young age and to learn what it's like to be in the business. I'm very proud of being Italian-American, but people don't realize that the mafia is just this aberration. The real community is built on the working man, the guy who's the cop, the fireman, the truck driver, the bus driver. The racing bug is never going to go away. It's like the Mafia. International affairs is very much run like the mafia. The godfather does not accept disobedience, even from a small storekeeper who doesn't pay his protection money. You have to have obedience; otherwise, the idea can spread that you don't have to listen to the orders, and it can spread to important places.

This words were said by my dad. He was the mafia king first. Now he given me the throne. Well I am Damien rosco. The italian mafia king. No one dares to speak against me.

I take my shower and go downstairs. Dad mom were waiting for me.

Damien': morning mom morning dad

" morning son"

Damien: what's for breakfast

Mrs rosco:. Well bacon pancakes and egss.

Alex: morning damien morning mom dad

Damien: morning alex what's wrong you look scared

Alex: its the russian mafia. They trying to attack us again.

Mr rosco: Damien you know how to Handel them.

Damien: of course I do

Mrs rosco: can you please stop talking about business and eat. How. Many time should I tell you.

Mr rosco: sorry love.

I love my mom dad a lot. I wish I have someone who will love me like them. Once I see her I. Will never let her go.