Chapter 1

This is in Americas POV. Shoutout to Shmegan1234 on fanfiction, go read her current story:The selection time travel, cus it's amazing,thanks shmegan1234 for encouraging me to put up this story and proofreading what I have so far.All rights reserved to Kiera Cass, words in italics are stolen scenes cus I'm too lazy to come up with my own.This is my first fanfic....Please don't hate.Reviews greatly appreciated....Enjoy
-------------------------------------
As I woke up this morning I walked over to my balcony looking over to the gardens, freshly coated with an icy white snow.I then remembered it was the day before Christmas Eve. Today is the day Celeste and I are going shopping.I am going to get a gift for Maxon and her, because she is my best friend,while she's only gonna get something for herself and I.

Over this strange period of time,otherwise known as the Selection I always thought Celeste would be a huge part of the competition and a major enemy, but now towards the end of the selection she decided to kick off her selfish ways,like a pair of old fashioned boots, which leads to now being one of my best friends.

When it comes to the selection, everyone says I'm here because I'm Maxon's favourite....pfftt hard to believe,but I do have high hopes that I'll win.The only reason why Kriss is here is because King Clarkson thinks she is most suitable for the crown,Elise because of her ties with new Asia and Celeste because of her rank as a 2.

The other girls aren't getting Maxon a gift mainly because they don't know that Celeste and I are going.Celeste is not buying him a gift because she shares no affection for him and therefore would not like him to think otherwise.Celeste is free to say she wishes to leave, but Celeste being Celeste says she's wholeheartedly staying here because she is positive I will win.

I call for my maids.They arrive in less than a minute completely prepared to ready me for the day. As Lucy is looking through my wardrobe she calls out to me"M'lady, what colour dress would you like to wear today?"I then said to her "if you have any blue dresses I will stride out of my room in pride!" She pulled out a beautiful navy blue dress with long sleeves,reaching just bellow my knee and was longer from behind than front.

Soon I was dressed,then was pulled aside by Anne and Mary so that they may fix my hair and makeup.My hair was held in a high bun with a red curl framing my face and my makeup was done very briefly with only the slightest amount of blush around my cheeks and cheekbones. Sylvia walked in and announced that our limousine was ready so I walked over to Celestes room, knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Hope you guys liked it so far,please remember to review and help me in any place you think could be improved.