Chapter 3

Hey everyone I'm back again.If this story goes up late I apologise, I don't know how to really extend this story because what I have so far is prewritten so if anyone wants to tell me how much chapters they'd like it to go to, that would be greatly appreciated.All rights reserved to Kiera Cass.I do not own any of the characters
Americas POV
------------------
Once we finished eating we headed over to the royal jewels jewellery store.I discovered a gold necklace with a flower charm embedded with diamonds and tagging along were to diamond studded pearls on either side.A thought struck me as I passed the watches.'I've never seen Maxon wearing a watch, and when I went to his room it didn't look as if he owned any.So I decided to buy him one.I found one with a gold band and white gold ring around the clock face and new it was perfect for Maxon. I walked over to Celeste and told her that I was going to pay and that I'll be going to the store next door if she wanted to follow me.I went to the register paid then walked out.

The total didn't matter,Sylvia gave us these cards that have an unlimited amount of money on them.The store next door was a cool shop called 'Princess Productions' which sold formal,casual and day dresses.

I browsed the aisles as I finally came across a gorgeous sharp red dress.Around the neck was a choker connected to the dress.It was slightly wavy with the back going down deep,I knew this was the perfect dress to go with the necklace.

Next up is shoes.I went to the shoe half of the store and because I knew what I was looking for it was slightly easier.I eventually came across a hot pair of red platform pumps.I compared them to the dress.

"Perfect!"The sales lady said,she then curtsied.

"Lady America it is a privilege to have you in my store today,how may I help you?"

"Thank you,but I think I'm alright for now,though I would like to buy the shoes and the dress."

So she took me to the counter and scanned everything.She then leaned over and whispered "between you and me,I hope you'll win,your the best pick for the crown and his royal highness"

"Thank you so much"

She then handed me a piece of paper and a pen"Can I have your autograph please?"She had a goofy look on her face so I smiled and laughed and nodded my head.I scribbled my signature on to the paper,grabbed my bags and went off to find Celeste.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading with me so far and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while because my internet has been down in the dumps.Id like to thank you all for reading.Enjoy!