Teases

Author’s POV

“HYUNG! I told you not to play with Sami with that car. It’s dangerous.” Sungjae shouted to Changsub who is playing a small toy car which can be controlled by a remote.

“Ya… when did I play it with Sami? I am playing alone and your stupid cat joined.” Changsub make that annoying look, poking the leader who is sitting beside him to take his side in the argument with maknae.

“But thank god my cat is not as stupid as you are.” Sungjae replied in the savage way.

“YA!” Changsub shouted.

“Aish… stop it already. You guys are not even kids anymore.” The leader raised his voice to settle down.

“Molla, I am going out.” Changsub make a way to the door. “Ah… right! I forgot to tell you, Min Hyuk Hyung and Ilhoon are coming to us. The TV at their dorm is not working so they said they will come here to watch football match”

“Oh really?” Eunkwang suddenly felt happy that he wanted to jump with joy since he will be meeting his one sided crush or his best friend today.

After Changsub left, Sungjae also left to his shooting site for perfume advertising. Within few minutes, minhyuk and Ilhoon arrived. As soon as Ilhoon enter the dorm, the first time he did was picking up Sami and went into his boyfriend’s room, Hyunsik’s.

“Aish… this kid! Didn’t you know you have to greet your Hyung?” Eunkwang shouted to Ilhoon who did not even care about what he’s saying. However he has no time to get mad at his dongseng since he saw the love of his life wearing blood red beanie that Eunkwang gave it to him as birthday present last year.

Minhyuk smiled at him and give a warm hug. Eunkwang misses him so much although they met at least four times a week because of their busy schedules. He missed the day that they used to stay together in the same dorm. But now the dorm is divided into two, vocal line and rap line and Peniel lives alone. So he couldn’t meet his best friend like 24/7.

“I thought you two are coming at night.” Eunkwang said.

“Yeah… we were at first. But Ilhoon said he has a plan with Hyunsik so I just tagged him along to your dorm.”

“I see.” Shit… Eunkwang remember he has not taken the shower yet. Omg did I smell? Eunkwang had to clean the house this morning and thinking about having shower before Minhyuk came but forgot eventually.

“You not sitting?” Minhyuk asked as he saw his friend standing up very awkwardly gazing into the corner of the room where nothing is there.

“a..ah right. I will. Erm.. Minhyuk ah, I am going to take shower first.”

“Well… okay!” Since Minhyuk is at the living room, Eunkwang is trying at his best to clean himself in the bathroom.

“Eunkwang ah! You finished?” the leader suddenly heard Minhyuk calling him from the outside while he is in the middle of taking a shower.

“Erm… not yet? Why? If you want to use bathroom, you can use it at Hyunsik’s”

“… I know but they locked the door, doing their own stuffs there. I can't just go inside while they are middle of doing something, you know.” Well, Minhyuk has the point. So Eunkwang cover his lower part with a towel and open the door.

“Hehe… thank you.” Min Hyuk came into the bathroom in the speed of light. And putting his pant down and start doing his business.

“Ya! What are you doing?” Eunkwang shouted when he saw the body part of his crush.