Techniques

“Wow… you are very bad at dating.” Peniel shook his head after listening to Minhyuk who is telling everyone what happened.

“Basically, you are helpless.” Ilhoon said and everyone glares at him except Minhyuk whose head has been down to floor.

“You should have brought him in bridal style or like drag him from his wrist.” Sungjae said with enthusiasm and he even added “or you should have said like what they did in the movies I can’t live without you baby and kiss.” Maknae said pressing lips together as if he is pouting, making the duck lips leaving everyone EWW except his boyfriend, Peniel.

“Aish…You guys are not helping at all.” Changsub said while embracing his hyung who is going through heart break. “Now. . . go back to your room.”

“But…” Sungjae pouted however within a second all four of them were kicked out of the room by Changsub.

“Hyung, should I go and talk to him?” Changsub asked.

“Ani, it’s okay. I’ll try tomorrow since we have to practice.” Minhyuk said taking a deep breath brushing his pale red hair on his forehead.

“Alright… but hyung, make sure he is okay this time because you know, we can’t let manager hyung find out about this whole thing.” Changsub gives a hug before he gets out of the room.

--

Minhyuk’s POV

Maybe it is just me but Eunkwang does not seem to talk to me. and look at that, he is even smiling and laughing talking to Changsub and manager hyung. Aish… what does he want?

“Hyung!” since I heard someone called me, I looked around. And it’s Hyunsik waving me at the corner of the room calling me to come to him.

“that’s very suspicious.” I told him as soon as I stood right in front of him.

“Shhh… why are you speaking so loudly?” Hyunsik dragged me into a room next to practice room.

“What?” I asked since I know the atmosphere is not right. But Hyunsik looks like he won lottery or a trophy. He lowers his head and whispers “I have ways to make it up to Eunkwang hyung.”

“what? Really?” I thought he is going to do something illegal but now, what he said is really brighten my mood.

“yeah it does work.” Sungjae joined out of nowhere. “But you have to promise me that you don’t tell this to both Ilhoon and Peniel.” He continued.

“AND! Changsub hyung too.” Hyunsik said as he brings out the chair to sit.

“why?” I asked.

“It’s our secret, hyung.”

“yeah.” Sungjae nodded.

Those two guys…. Although I don’t want to trust them, but well, it’s for Eunkwang. But still they are very unpredictable, so I asked them to make sure they didn’t do anything weird. “secret? Another secret again? What did you do?”

“Nonono… this time is not like that.” Hyunsik shook his head for like thousand times, looking so innocent this time. Hmm…maybe I should just let them talk.

Sungjae lowers his voice and said like he is planning to create a boom. “It’s about the ways how to make it up to your boyfriend.”

Hyunsik also nodded and making his small eyes popped out. “It does work. At least for both of us. So, I am sure it will work for you too.”

Looking at those two make me very dizzy but well, “oookay.” I give in.

“So, all you need is sweet talk, good hands and a great kiss.” Sungjae narrows his eyes and looks so serious, making me want to laugh but I hold it since I don’t want to destroy his plan.