Start

Min Hyuk’s POV

I can feel his lips shaking as I kiss him. I know that it’s wrong but I can’t just let this chance go. I can’t let go this chance of where I can kiss those lips. There won’t be another.

So I cup his face with my palms. Shit his cheeks are just like cotton ball. The more my lips move and press against his, I can feel my nose buried on his tender skin. He breathes fast. The air he breathes out meet the air I breathe in. Warm.

And he starts to respond me back when I press my lips onto him for the third time. Wait… what? He kisses me back? Or am I just dreaming?

No… It is not. He definitely kisses me back. Those lips move and try to match the beat from the sound of our hearts.

Now I am hundred percent sure that it is not a dream. He hung himself on the neck of mine. His finger tips are playing with my hair. He is enjoying it.

Oh my lord, what on earth is happening? I get lost in the stars and moon created from his lips. Without even notice, we are falling into our own fantasy.

My hands are now wondering around his jawline and that neck where I wanted to place the marks for a long time. The baby hair of his on the back of the neck are making me hungry more. I don’t know how far this will be going but I am sure I want more of him. I know I am giving him butterflies when I place soft kisses on his upper lips. I can feel his lips curl up. Awwn he is smiling.

I don’t know why this happens before I confess him. Does that means he likes me too? Or what if he is dreaming? Those thoughts really scare me but I have to ignore them right now since I am in my wonderland.

So I break the kiss for the first time and looked into his eyes. My! He is blushing. His ears are burning red and the mixture of peach and tomato red are painting on the cheeks that I am touching. So I give him another shower of kisses as I pull him close to my arms.

“I love you.” I said it.

Do you know that you win in life when something you are hoping for actually happens? Well I am winning in life right now because he told me he loves me too. And now Seo Eunkwang, I can’t contain those feelings anymore. So I kiss him for the last time before I move on to his jawline followed by the tasty neck.

I love that he smells like me from my hoodie. Damn, you are so perfect. I want to give him the marks to let everyone knows that he is mine. And I know that I am not the only one has the urge to do so. I know that he also feels the same way when he kisses my cheeks and ears. More like biting. Shit he bites my ears.

God! Eunkwang you are turning me on. So as a punishment, I give him the rough hickey on his fair skin. “H..hmmm” He moaned for the first time. Sexy.

I give another one on his collarbone, making him let out another moan. But this time is louder since I use my teeth and tongue to let him suffer more.

“ufh… w..wait” He stopped me from kissing his neck.

“D… don’t you think it’s getting t..too fast?” He looked at me with watery eyes. Is he crying?

“Wae? W… why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?”

“… n…no. I feel like we are going to fast. A..and”

“And?”

“You hurt me.”

“What?” I am very scared now. Lee Min Hyuk, why are you making him cry?? And now that I looked at his collar bone, he is right I hurt him. I saw blood from where I bite. God…it’s terrible.

“I… I’m sorry. I didn’t know that it is that harsh.” I put butterfly kisses on that mark. He might be really scared.

“I am sorry.” That’s all I can say. Damn it Lee Min Hyuk! You are very selfish. I scold myself.

“It..it’s okay.”

“Eunkwang ah, I would never hurt you like this again. I am sorry.” I gave him another soft kiss before I carry him up to sit. He is just like a baby. I look into his eyes and now he is all good. “You want to eat something?” I asked.

“I… I don’t know.”

“we can eat out if you want?” I want to change the atmosphere as soon as possible now. I can feel the awkwardness up in the air but I am taking the lead here so it is my responsibility to reduce it.

“S…sure”

“Okay… so umm… if you want to change your clothes, I can give you mine.”

“. . .no it’s okay.”

And I know that I am making more embarrassed so I get up from the bed to take a shower.

“Umm…Min Hyuk?” before I took of my clothes, he called me.

“Yea?”

“C… can I take the shower first?”

“Yeah yeah… sure!” and I am a stupid freak so I continue “Or you want to take shower together?” and his eyes winden. LOL it’s too cute. But I am the kind of person who wants to make other people embarrassed but then I got embarrassed to my own joke. So now we both are embarrassed again. How great, Lee Min Hyuk. You are really good at making things go awkward. So I clear my throat and continues with a fake laughter “Aha ha ha…I am just joking.”

“O…okay” he answered shyly.

“Here… the towel.” I give him before he goes into the bathroom.

And now that I am alone in this room, I can breathe now. Okay… sowhat just happenedddd???? OMGGG… I could almost jump with joy but I need to control myself. Relax Minhyuk… relax.

Wait a minute? Are we dating now? What happened to us?

Well, we did say I love you to each other. We kissed. And we almost make out. So yeah…

Are we dating? I am gonna make sure that he is aware off that we are dating. Hohoho… I am dating with HIMM! So I hugged the pillow that he slept on tightly with my lips curl to my ears. And I am in my own world that I didn’t hear Ilhoonie comes him.

“Hyung?”

“Omooo… YOU FREAK ME OUT!” I shouted.

“I have knocked the door for like hundred times, hyung!”

“ . . . r..really? Hehe sorry.”

“it’s okay. I just want to tell you that I am home now although I know you are not worried about me.” Ilhoon looks like he is smelling something.

“Why wouldn’t I worry about you?” I lied. I mean it’s not that I am not worry about him not being home for the whole night but I just forgot about him because of Eunkwang.

“Aish… don’t lie! I know you were with Eunkwang last night.” He said with evil smile. “What did you do? Where is he?” he stepped into my room and he saw the clothes of Eunkwang are on the chair.

“Ahh!… you guys have done already???? Woahhh hyung that is fast!”

“Ya ya ya ya… get the hell out of my room.” I throw him the shirt that I was wearing.

“Hahaha okay okay… have a great time.” Ilhoon is now out of the room. That kid needs to have respect on his hyung.

And now, going back to my thoughts, yes, I am going to make sure that he is aware of him dating me. Sometimes he can be dumb as hell.

So yes, I am going to make the special event for him. To let him know that Seo Eunkwang is mine.