Second confession

Author's POV

"Hyung you really should text him or call him to ask him out." Ilhoon told Minhyuk who is holding two movie tickets.

"But..." Minhyuk make that puppy face to his dongsaeng who is encouraging him.

"No but... if you don't text him, I will." Ilhoon take his hyung's phone on the table. Minhyuk tries to stop him but the message is already sent.

"Hey"

"YAA!" Minhyuk shouted and it is already seen by Eunkwang.

"See? I am sure he is waiting for your text."

"Yeah?" Eunkwang sends back.

"Ya..ya! He sent back. w...what should I say?" Minhyuk is asking for help.

"Hyung, you have to play it cool. Just ask him if he wants to see movie with you." The impatient Ilhoon took the phone again "If you are too afraid, I will call him."

"Bol?"

"okay... I am calling him." Ilhoon pressed green button beside "Eunkwang" name in the phone.

"NOoo..." Although Minhyuk shouted no for like several time, the call is already made.

"Hello?" shit... it's Eunkwang. Minhyuk wants to kill Ilhoonie so bad but he has to answer to Eunkwang first.

"H..hey! It's m..me."

"Yeah...I know. What's up?" Amazingly, Eunkwang sound soo much normal and not even awkward like him. "Yah... he sounds so normal!" Minhyuk cover the phone with his hand and whispers to Ilhoon.

"Then tell him. Quick!" Ilhoon whispers back to Minhyuk.

"Umm...are you free this evening?"

". . . yeah."

"He said yes." Minhyuk reports to Ilhoon again. "I told you!!!! So don't tell me back and just go with the follow. I am out now." Ilhoon whispers back impatiently and go off to meet his date, Hyungsik.

"I...umm...//clear throat// I have two tickets for the movie tonight. So you wanna join?"

"Sure!" Eunkwang sounds super normal that makes Minhyuk surprise and suspicious for a while.

"Erm... okay! So see you soon?"

"yep... see you soon. Bye!" Eunkwang hangs up the phone first leaving Minhyuk with so many questions.

Minhyuk's POV

What just happen? Why does he sound so normal? Why does he sound so friendly? Why doesn't he feel shy? And wait...instead of him, why am I so shy? I am the top here and why am I so shy for this relationship? Uhg... Lee MinHyuk, you are so pitiful.

Although I am shy, I am gonna do things according to my plan. I know that we both say I love you to each other and become an item but I still haven't proposed him to be my boyfriend. So yes, I will make him feel special.

Eunkwang's POV

//Phone rings//

oh god, it's Minhyuk. How am I supposed to do? Okay Eunkwang act cool, be cool. No shaking. "Hello?" I answered. And I can hear Minhyuk shaky voice. Lol he is so cute. And maybe I was scared and awkward but hearing him reporting back to our rapper with whispering voice really makes me laugh and very active. That idiot did not block his phone well so I can hear them whispering. Cute. Now that I hung up, I need up pick clothes for the movie. I shouldn't go very bright. Oh wait... how about all white? No no... that would be very white. Maybe navy blue? Or maybe soft yellow tee with jeans?