Kisses

Min Hyuk's POV

The chances...

People usually let their first chances go thinking there can be second one waiting for them at the corner of their life.

But what if there are no second chances.

Maybe I am in that kind of people who let go of many chances.

Or maybe I am just a coward.

A coward who couldn't speak up his feeling to the one he loves. Damn it... my damn eyes are still wide open and I didn't get asleep the whole night since Eunkwang is still my arms, sleeping soundly and I couldn't make a move since I don't want to wake him up.

How can he be so cute? The way he sleeps in my big hoodie, making his finger tinier, the way his hair falls onto his forehead, the way his eyeball moves when he dreams, the way he hug me and the way he breathes is.... is just flawless. Man, I love this guy.

And now it's 8 am in the morning and the sun rays from the window at the side of the bed touched his tiny toes. Maybe I should get up now. He needs to eat breakfast.

So, I pull out my arm which is used as his pillow rest of the night. I put my right hand back of his neck, the left hand on his head, managing him to have a sound position to sleep. Making my way up to the pillow which was on the end side of the bed, I grab the pillow and place it under his head.

There... he sleeps beautifully. So innocent. So soft... I am sure those lips will be so soft.

Although pinkish... peach thin lips are covered under the white sheet, I can still see the shape of that.

Damn I want to kiss him. I already know how it tastes since I stole a kiss from him last summer while we went swimming. After shower, his hair was still wet and him sleeping while sunbathing on the cough made me stole a kiss from him.

That was the greatest chance that I didn't let go.

Maybe this time also, I should not let go this chance.

Maybe I should just . . . kiss him.

Deep in my thoughts, I don't even know when my fingertips run through his hair, bring his face a bit forward. And there, his lips are uncovered from the white blanket.

And feeling the air breathing in and out from him, I know my lips are on his already.

Shit they are so soft. Tender...

Man, I am kissing him again. And I hope I use this chance well.

Eunkwang's POV.

It's 7am in the morning when I wake up. I felt warmth in the arms of MinHyuk. I don't know why I hug him, or when I did that. But I am sure it was the best.

I looked at him sleeping soundly. And he looks very natural to wrap his arms around me. He does not make a single move.

I touch his soft straight hair falling on his forehead. Lee Min Hyuk, thank you for having me here.

Maybe I should get up and cook something for him?

Or maybe I should not?

Or should I just sleep again?

But one thing I know is that I still want to be in his arms. So, what can I do? I just lie down beside him.

And the side effect from sleeping late last night, my eyelids become heavier again. Everything white becomes black again once I close my eyes.

It must be a dream or...

No... there is no other than dream. I felt the warm touches going through my hair and I know those finger tips well...they are Min Hyuk's.

In my dreams, I was pushed away from his arms and covered in the cold blanket. But I know something is pulling me to something where the texture is smooth and balmy, soft and tender, showing me the moon and stars.

Wait... am I kissing to Min Hyuk? It feels so real that I opened my eyes wide to the max.

And all I see is the milky skin of his nose, cheeks and hands touch mine as if I am all his.

He moves his mouth, a bit watery but feels so good.

I don't think he knows that I am awake and he won't also know that I close my eyes again to make it dreamier with tons of Jupiter in my eyes.

And for the first time, I also move my lips, separating the upper and the lower to kiss him back.

I know that he pauses for a bit from the shock of me kissing him back. However, the kisses continue as lips are intertwined inseparably even till I couldn't breathe.

No, we are kissing till we couldn't bring oxygen to our lungs. So, we break the kiss for the first time.

Once the air was breathed in and out, I was pulled forcedly close to him.

Chest to chest, I am under him meanwhile my hands were all over his broad wide back. I am kissing my best friend.

For the second time, he broke the kiss and with those small black eyes, he looks into mine to say "I love you".

And I said "I love you too."