Prologue: The American Skater

JJ was practicing his program for next season when another skater entered the skating rink. JJ stopped skating to see who the newcomer was.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your routine," the tall and athletically built female skater said.

"Wait, aren't you the top female skater in the world, Sazama Kutsuki,"

"Yes, that I am. I actually came to America from Japan just to see you Jean Jacques,"

"What why me," he asked before he lost his balance and fell on to the freezing ice.

"I wanted to see you skate in person instead of watching you on my TV or laptop," right after she finished, she skated over to him and held out her hand to him when she stopped.
"Thanks," JJ mumbled while accepting her hand to get off the freezing ice.
"No problem. I better practice since I'm here, by the way you can watch if you want,"
She skated to the center of the rink to begin her own program for next season.
"Oh, by the way Jean can you look up the song Jar of Hearts on your phone for me. It's the song I'm doing for this program,"

Jean nodded and started the song while she started to skate she did a toe loop perfectly than a Lutz jump also landed it perfectly and a few other jumps some harder than others but than she finally did her signature move at the end an axel jump. She was crying when she ended it and only she would know why except well Victor Nikiforov of course that's the only reason why she's doing that song for next season is because of that no good player Victor. She can't get him out of her thoughts and she has no idea why. All she wants to do is beat Victor at his favorite thing Figure Skating. That's all she cares about is showing him that she was and will always be worth it no matter the cost.
She knows her worth and no one not even Victor will ever change that. She hasn't been in a relationship ever since Victor she loved him to much and she won't show anyone how much she cared about him. Not even her own brother knew they were ever together, not her mother, sister, her best friend didn't even know either. Victor was the only person who knew all her secrets and he just broke her trust like it was nothing. She couldn't stop the tears from going down her cheeks and instantly freezing once the fell of her cheeks. Her phone went off and she looked at, Jean, posted the video of her skating on Instagram and even used #TheQueenofTheIce her old nickname her brother gave her when she was younger.
She skated to the entrance of the rink and put the safeguards on her skates before she stepped off of the ice. Sighing she walked over to the bench to take her skates off and change into her normal shoes. She quickly grabbed her bag and her skates before she exited the ice skating rink.
"Goodbye Jean I hope to see you at the World Finals next year and compete against you,"
She ran out the door and hopped into the limo that was waiting for her outside the rink. The driver drove her to the airport in record time, she had to beat Yuuri home from America.
14 hours later.......
Sazama's P.O.V.

I just barely made it back to Japan before Yuuri, great now I can get home and help mom make his favorite pork cutlet bowls. Right when I walked in my mom greeted me with a giant hug.
"Sazama, I was so worried you wouldn't be back in time to help make Yuuris favorite dish," Mom told me worry evident in her voice.
"Mom, I told you I would make it and I did, so lets get started."
We went straight to the kitchen and started to prepare the pork cutlet bowls. Once Yuuri cam in the door dinner was already set up since we finished 5 minutes before he came through the door. I walked out into the entrance of the Inn and I instantly burst out laughing.
"What's so funny, Sazama," Yuuri asked while looking at me weird.
"Nothin besides your fatter than a pig who is lazy as hell."
My little brother just stared at me and sighed while realizing dinner was ready. He walked straight over to where dinner was set up and instantly started eating faster than even me his older sister. I sat down across from him trying to eat as professionally as possible so he doesn't make a comment towards me for pay back. After we finished he instantly dragged me with him to the skating rink. I barely had enough time to grab my skates and notice the wolf pup i found in Canada, whose cage was covered up with a blanket so no one would see her...........