The Russian Punk

The day after bloody Viktor arrived my second best friend the Russian punk, Yuri Plisetsky came to Japan from Russia, great Viktor is now officially gonna get his ass kicked. I turned my music up on full blast mainly playing the same song over and over called Little do You Know by Alex and Sierra. I started to sing to it while I was editing my program for next season if I was skating thanks to me losing my concentration yesterday while doing my axel jump at the end. I sighed and leaned back in my chair only wearing a black sports bra and black shorts because I was sweating.

I finally decided I should probably get something to eat since I haven't eaten for about a day or more since Viktor arrived in Japan. I walked down the stairs from my room and went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some Miso soup I found in the kitchen that was probably just made since it was still pretty warm. I sat down and started to eat the soup when I heard someone suddenly stop walking and I felt like they were staring at me, so I turned to look who it was. It was, of course, Viktor, or as I called him the Devil.

"You know kitten I wouldn't be walking around wearing that cause you never know what a guy would do seeing a girl wearing something like that," he smirked at me and I knew what he was thinking just by the way he was looking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders not even giving a shit about what he just said because I knew self-defense. I quickly finishing eating and put my dishes away. I quickly walked back to my room and locked my door.

"When is he going back to Russia," I said a little too loudly.

"Sorry Kitten you're going to have to deal with me around, till I stop being your brother's couch," he answered and I now knew he was right outside my bedroom door. I quickly walked to my dresser and into something that I could wear for practice. I opened my window and swung my legs over the ledge even though I knew this was a stupid idea with a broken ankle. I scooted over to the edge of the window and dropped down. I crouched down when I landed so it wouldn't hurt as much and had to bite my lip from the pain in my broken ankle from jumping/dropping out of the window.

I started to walk to the rink but I had to walk slowly because I still limp at times. When I finally got to the skating rink to practice my brother was there and so was..... Yuri?!?! I noticed that my brother was on the ground and Yuri looked like he was about to beat my brother up, so I instantly ran over as fast as I could with my broken ankle and pushed Yuri away from my brother.

"Yuri, don't you dare touch my little brother," I said to him while blocking him from getting any closer to him.

"Fine, but I only came here to bring Victor back to Russia because he promised me he would chirography a program if I won the Junior Prix,"

"Well I hope you do take him back to Russia, and you know why I'm saying that," I glared at him while flipping my long black hair over my shoulder.

My brother looked at us confused while Yuri nodded his head yes. I rolled my eyes at them and walked into the skating rink while cursing in Russian under my breath. I decided not to practice today because my ankle was still not letting me since it's only been a day since I broke it. When both of the Yuri's got into the ice skating rink they both started fighting and obviously forgot the promise he made to the Russian Yuri and I accidentally started laughing at him.

"What's so funny...."

I looked at Viktor and just continued to laugh and I thought I was gonna die from laughter at this rate. I finally quit laughing when I heard that they were going to be doing a competition and I just stared at them not sure(sorry I can't spell well sometimes) how to react. I didn't know who I was gonna pay more attention to my brother or Yuri since I love them both. Yuri and I have a really strong brother-sister relationship but I still loved my brother and I don't want Yuri to win just so I don't see my brother heartbroken I am so confused on how to react now........

To be continued.....