The Day Before The Devil Arrived

When we got to the ice rink my brother put on his skates and so did I, but I knew he probably wanted to get on the ice first. When we got to the area where the actual ice skating rink was my brother instantly took of his skates safeguards and skated to the center of the rink. I sat down on one of the benches with my legs crossed waiting for him to start. Right when he started I knew exactly whose program he was doing, it was Viktors the devil himself's program from last season. My hands balled up into fists and I tried to keep a calm composure throughout the whole performance. Right when he finished I noticed three girls who looked slightly familiar with a phone in their hands, and I knew they recorded it.

"Nice job, Yuuri, you skated it almost perfectly even though you're as fat as a pig," right after I said that he glared at me.

"If you're so good why don't you try doing it than."

"I will, so I can show you how much better I am since I'm older than you by two years."

He skated out of the rink and put on his safeguards just as I had mine off and was already skating to the center of the rink. I stopped in the center of the rink and imagined how Viktor looked when he skated. I took off skating just like him hitting every jump perfectly and every landing perfectly once I stopped everyone was clapping and those three girls of course took a video of me skating it. I smiled and skated around the rink and finally did a bow.

"Thank you, that was actually my first time doing Viktors program."

"You're still the Queen of The Ice sis, and you always will be," Yuuri smiled at me and helped me off the ice even though I don't need any help.

My phone went off and I checked it and the girka posted it just like Jean did with the same hashtag, no shocker there. I took my skates off and swung them over my shoulder and walked out of the ice rink and looked at the night sky. It's so peaceful when its night time no wonder I mostly skate at night. When I got home I went straight to my room and layed down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I fell asleep after a while of staring at the ceiling.