The Devil Arrives

When I woke up the next morning. I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. I noticed a giant poodle had my brother pinned to the ground and that poodle looked to much like Makkachin, Viktors poodle. I walked up to my brother and the dog instantly junped off of him and tackled me to the ground. Yep, definitely Makkachin, wait does that mean, no he cant be here.

"Oh that dog came in here with a Russian guy hes in the hot springs right now," my mother said and me and my brother ran straight to the mens area of the hot springs. I ran straight i to the mens hot springs and noticed the devil himself. Holy crap he's hotter than I remember oh god.

"Why hello there kitten," Viktor said while starting to stand up.

"Hello and don't call me that," I hissed through my teeth and tried to keep my eyes from going any lower than his shoulders.

Thankfully the devil decided to grab a towel and tie it around his hips. I grabbed one of the Inns robes and handed it to him. His hand brushed against mine and I felt a shiver go down my spine but I ignored it. I walked out of the hot springs and could feel his gaze following me. I avoided him for the rest of the day and right when it was dinner time I left to go to the ice rink.

I instantly put on my skates and walked to the rink and took the skateguards off of my skates. I skated around the edges of a the rink for almost an hour and I took out my phone and started to play Jar of Hearts the only song I skate to when I'm depressed. I started to do my program from last season and before I was half way through I landed wrong and fell on the freezing ice. I tried to stand up again but my ankle was so swelled up, and I knew it was broken.

I sat there on the ice for hours till I heard someone sprinting into the skating rink. I looked up and it was Viktor why was he here and not my idiot brother. I glared at him but I felt kinda happy it was him and not my brother, but I pushed the feeeling down because I knew how much he hurt me.

"Sazama are you okay, what happened," he looked down and noticed my swollen ankle.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you," I glared at him.

"Than why is your ankle swollen,"

"None of your business, Nikiforov."

He just rolled his eyes at me and picked me up bridal style and walked off the ice even though I told him I'm fine. I glared at him and looked away from him not even bothering to fight him since I knew he was much stronger than me and also almost as stubborn as me.

He literally ran to. My mothers hot springs inn and I almost wanted to strangle the bloody devil right now. I can walk on a injured ankle I've done it before and hes seen me do it. Of all the times hes worried about my safety is when he came here to couch my brother even though thats my job since he's my little brother.

"Can you put me down now since were inside, Nikiforov,"

"Where's your room kitten,"

"Why would I tell you and I need to let my puppy outside anyways so put me down you bloody devil,"

My mom pointed towards my room since I wouldn't say anything and said she would let my puppy out since well she knows where I hid her from the rest of my family. Viktor carried me to my room and set me down but kept his arm around my waist since he knew I would try something. He opened the door and I walked/limped over to my bed and sat down while still glaring at the bloody devil the whole time.

"If I were you I would probably say thank you since I could've just left you there till your brother noticed you were gone longer than usual," Viktor said while breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Thank you but I could've managed on my own, Nikiforov," I was still glaring at him when I answered him.

"Your still only using my last name kitten I wish you would just start calling me Viktor,"

I turned my head to look out the window at the falling snow. I sighed and opened my draw in my desk that had my brace for if I ever injure my ankle again and also took out a few pain pills. I popped the pain pills in my mouth and swallowed them while I was taking my ice skates and my socks off. I put the brace on amd tighted it just enough that I could walk on it but I wouldn't loose blood circulation to my ankle. I grabbed my phone and noticed my friend the Russian Yuri texted me to ask where of course Viktor was. I texted him back saying he came to Japan to couch my brother and he instantly called me.

"Don't you even think about yelling at me Yuri, cus I just broke my ankle okay,"

"How did you manage to break your ankle and put Viktor on the damn phone,"

"I'm not handing him my phone and ice skating incident,"

"Fine and let me guess Viktor noticed and went to be mister prince charming and save the damsel in distress,"

"Pretty much sums it up since Viktor doesn't think I can handle things myself since I'm only a year younger than him," I said that while Viktor was smiling proudly because he over heard what Yuri said about the incident.

"I would stop smiling Viktor unless you want me to bloody your pretty face," Yuri said probably guessing he was smiling about his comment.

Viktor put his hands up in defeat and got up to leave and winked at me before he left and closed the door behind him. I smiled slightly and debted with myself wether to tell him that I still had feelings for the devil or not and I decided to tell him since he's ome of my closest friends.

"Yuri can I tell you something and can you keep it a secret,"

"Yeah what is it,"

"Is it bad that I still have feelings for Viktor,"

"YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOU I STILL WHAT TO KICK HIS ASS BECAUSE OF IT,"

I winced slightly at his outburst since he thinks of me as his older sister I kind of expected that.

"Yeah........ I do,"

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair on the other side of the line.

"I'm sorry for yelling I'm just kind of surprised and I still wouldn't trust him though he did cheat on you drunk or not it doesn't matter he still cheated on you,"

"Yeah I know Yuri thanks for understanding can you tell Christophe for me since I lost his number and thats the onky other person who can know about this,"

"Yeah I will and I'll make sure he doesn't tell anyone else because if he does hes going to need to deal with me,"

"Thank you, I should probably rest now so goodbye bro,"

"Okay goodnight sis dont let Viktor get away with anything,"

I hung up he phone and thought he may be he Russian punk but hes a giant softy inside just like me, no wonder we get along so well. I lied down and drifted off to sleep thinking about about what Yuri meant by not letting Viktor get away with anything.