Chapter one

I wake up, freaking out a little since everything seemed strange and unfamiliar. I then remember everything. "Oh yeah," I say rubbing my eyes, "I moved away, from Dad." I start taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. I look over to my phone, reaching over to turn it on, and then seeing how it was 100% charged. I unplug my silver/gold/black/white/etc color phone and then watch the white cable slowly fall. I start to stretch, relieving my tension in my joints and muscles. I then swing my legs off the bed and slouch down. My legs bent as I slowly slide off my bed, the blankets holding me back.

I finally get out, my body felt heavier than usual, my stomach growled, and I got up to me feet, letting out a groan. My mouth widens, and a huge yawn escapes. I stretch slightly, then look at the door. I then walk slowly to the door, noticing it was open. "Didn't I close and lock the door?" I ask myself and soon shrug it off, I might have kept it open from laziness. I walk through, slowly walking down the stairs, hearing a crash from down stairs, sounding as if glass fell from a high distance. The sound, being a shattering one.

I quickly run down. My anxiety filling up my stomach, making it flutter in all different kinds of ways. I trip halfway, my ankle twisting in a weird way making me fall and bang my head on the floor when I got there. I sit up, and rub my head and wince then I quickly jump up, hopping a bit to catch my balance. I peak over to the kitchen, and saw one of the glass plates were broken and shattered. The glass was everywhere, but who could've done this? Mary was upstairs. I walk into the kitchens looking at all the glass shards all over my tiled/wooden/marble flooring. I look over and walks to the front door, opening the door and looking around. Nothing, just my green grass and perfect concrete. The scenery was really pretty at night. I sigh and walk back in, closing the door slowly, and making sure to lock it.

I walk back into the kitchen, grabbing a new, clean broom and sweeping the clear glass off the ground. The shards clicking together as I do, what a wonderful sound. I throw the pile away and then look around, making sure there isn't anymore. I wouldn't want to step on a piece or worse, Mary getting a few stuck in her paw. I walk through the living room, walking over the smooth wood/tile/rough carpet. I slowly walk to the stairs, walking upward and grabbing onto the rail. My ankles pop as I walk up. I drag my feet up the grey carpeted stairs, loving the warm and cool feeling of it.

I take a turn when I reach the top of the stair case and hit my head on my (F/c) room's door. My (E/c) eyes widen in shock and I rub my forehead, a rash forming and I close my eyes a little. "Since when did I shut the door?!" I yell aggravated. "And why doors?!" I open the door and then start getting mad. "I got hurt so many times today!!" I scream once again, letting out my anger. I walk in and then see my bed all messed up. The blankets were in a twisted mess, the sheets were off my bed, and the pillows were all over the place. I sigh and rub my eyes, yawning a bit. I then grab my (F/c) traveling backpack and then walk out of my room again, making sure the door stayed open.

I see my lovely, black furred ball, running up and down the stairs. It meows a bit and her fur was sticking up. She then starts resting on one of the steps. I start walking down the steps, I almost stepped on my poor kitty as I was. The bag bumps against me, and the wooden railing, The zipper making a clink noise every time I take a step down. Mary looks at me, staring at me. She shoots up and starts running down the stairs and follows me.

As I walk down the steps, and turn the corner to see my kitchens, I saw someone with a black hood over their face. It seemed like a girl. She had a busted chest, and she has a stomach though. Her butt wasn't that great, but she wasn't that skinny, she wasn't... plump, either. I could only tell that she has dirty blonde, curly hair, from the locks that are hanging from out of her hood. She's rummaging through my fridge and other things. I see her take a few waters and food items.