Morning Sickness - First Trimester.

Soonyoung woke up that morning feeling nauseous, but he decided to go to dance practice with Minghao anyway. He felt even worse when they reached the practice room, but he smiled when Junhui and Chan went to hug him.
     "What are we doing today, Hyung?" Chan asked Soonyoung.
     "We are going to keep rehearsing our Highlight dance." Soonyoung answered.
     "Yay."
     Minghao and Junhui chattered happily in Chinese while Soonyoung and Chan got prepared to dance.
     The music started and the group began to dance. However, the nausea in Soonyoung's stomach began to bubble up his throat. He quickly ran to the nearest trash can.
     As he threw up, Soonyoung felt someone rub his back. He looked over his shoulder and saw Minghao with a concerned look on his face.
     "Youngie, are you okay?" Asked the blond Chinese man.
     "I'm fine, Hao Hao. I'm just a little nauseous." Soonyoung answered.
     "Do you want to go home?" Minghao was rubbing Soonyoung's shoulders.
     "No. I'll just sit and watch." Soonyoung replied. He took a seat by the wall with the bags. Minghao handed him a water bottle.
     "Drink this. And make sure to take small sips."
     Soonyoung nodded as he sipped from the plastic bottle.

     Jeonghan groaned as he woke up to the sun in his eyes. He picked himself up off the mountain of pillows and blankets as he pulled some of his long blonde strands of hair out of the corner of his mouth.
     He sluggishly got out of bed and walked toward the kitchen, where Jisoo was preparing breakfast. Jeonghan walked up and wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist, burying his head into his shoulder.
     Jisoo tensed slightly at the sudden embrace, then saw a familiar head of blonde hair.
     "Good morning, Jeonghan. I was about ready to come wake you up for breakfast."
     Jeonghan mumbled as he nuzzled into his lover's neck.
     "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."
     "M'kay." Jeonghan kissed Jisoo on the temple and then walked to the fridge. He pulled out a small bowl of strawberries.
     The sweet smell of the strawberries made Jeonghan feel slightly nauseous. He figured he was nauseous from hunger and bit into one of the red fruits. After the first berry, Jeonghan knew he was feeling nauseous. He ignored it and took a bite out of another strawberry.
     That was a big mistake.
     Jeonghan clapped a hand over his mouth as he felt vomit rise up his throat. He went and threw up into the sink.
     "Jeonghan!" Jisoo stopped breakfast to try and soothe his boyfriend, who was dry heaving into the sink.
     It was a whole two minutes before Jeonghan stopped retching. By then he was shaky and there were tear stains on his cheeks. He looked up at Jisoo.
     "I'm going back to bed."

     Jihoon woke up earlier than he would have liked to. It was still mostly dark outside, but Jihoon didn't feel well. He felt nauseous and dizzy and he knew he was going to throw up, but he couldn't get out of bed. Whenever he tried, he was stopped by a pair of strong arms.
     Seungcheol was a cuddle bug, and he managed to wrap his arms around Jihoon during the night, leaving the smaller man unable to get out of bed.
     "Cheolie, wake up." Jihoon whined as he tried to wriggle out of Seungcheol's grip. The struggling only caused the older man to hug Jihoon tighter.
     "Seungcheol, please. I'm going to-" Jihoon puked over the side of the bed.
     The sound of Jihoon throwing up caused Seungcheol to wake up and worry about the smaller man.
     Seungcheol didn't say anything as he rubbed small circles on Jihoon's back. Jihoon looked up at Seungcheol.
     "I made a mess." Jihoon said in a shaky voice.
     "It's okay. I'll clean it up." Seungcheol got up from the bed. He kissed Jihoon on the forehead. "You should go back to sleep."
     Jihoon nodded as he drifted of to sleep.

     Seungkwan has been quiet and grumpy all morning. Hansol didn't know what was wrong. Normally Seungkwan is bubbly and chatty but that morning he wouldn't even look at Hansol.
     Seungkwan and Hansol were at the table eating breakfast. Well, Hansol was eating breakfast. Seungkwan was grumpily pouting at his bowl of oatmeal.
     "What's wrong, Boo?" Hansol put his hand on the center of the table, hoping that Seungkwan would take it. He instead turned in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.
     "Seungkwan, please talk to me." Hansol begged.
     Seungkwan jumped out of his seat and dashed toward the bathroom. Hansol followed him down the hall. He could hear the sounds of vomiting from the other side of the door.

     Wonwoo squinted at the bright morning light. He groaned and put a pillow on his face to block out the sun. He tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't. His stomach felt weird.
     He lazily got up out of bed. His body felt heavy and his steps were slow. His suddenly felt super nauseous. He managed to get to the bathroom. He collapsed in front of the toilet and emptied his stomach.