Finding Out - First Trimester

About a week later, Minghao took Soonyoung to the doctor. Soonyoung had been throwing up multiple times a day but he didn't seem to have the flu. Minghao just wanted to make sure Soonyoung was okay.
     Soonyoung sat on the bed/table as he waited for the doctor. He kicked his feet and looked over at Minghao, who was sitting in a chair by the wall. Soonyoung smiled at him.
     "Hi." Soonyoung said.
     "Hi." Minghao repeated.
     Then the doctor walked in. He had dark brown hair and a respectful, mother-like feel to him. He smiled at Soonyoung.
     "Hello, I'm Dr. Park Seokjin. You must be Soonyoung."
     The blonde boy nodded.
     "What is the problem exactly?" Seokjin asked.
     "He's been getting sick a lot." Minghao answered. "He's eating and sleeping more too."
     "Alright." Seokjin wrote something down on his clipboard. "Soonyoung, I'm just going to have a quick look at you to see if I can find anything."
     Seokjin checked Soonyoung's heartbeat, breathing, and blood pressure. He also checked his height and weight.
     "You are 177cm and 63kilos."
     "What?" Soonyoung asked. "When I weighed myself last month, I only weighed 60kilos."
     "You're a dancer, right?"
     "Yes."
     "I think I know what the problem is. I'll be right back." Seokjin left the room.
     Soonyoung looked over at Minghao with worry.
     "Hao Hao..."
     "You're going to be okay, Youngie." Minghao said, although he wasn't positive. What if Soonyoung was really sick? What if he's going to die? Minghao couldn't live with that. He loved Soonyoung too much.
     Seokjin returned with large equipment, making Soonyoung worried.
     "What's that?"
     "Don't worry. It won't hurt you." Seokjin assured. "I am going to need you to lay down and lift up your shirt."
     Soonyoung glanced over at Minghao before reluctantly laying down. He didn't know why, but Soonyoung felt like he was about to cry.
     "Hao Hao." Soonyoung held out his hand toward the Chinese man.
     Minghao looked up from his chair to Seokjin.
     "Can I?"
     "Yes, you can hold his hand."
     Soonyoung felt comfort as Minghao wrapped his hand around Soonyoung's.
     Seokjin turned on the monitor on the cart and grabbed a tube and a wand-like object. Seokjin squeezed some blue gel on Soonyoung's belly, causing him to wince. Minghao squeezed his hand.
     "It's just cold, Hao Hao."
     Seokjin pressed the wand onto Soonyoung's belly and moved it around, not taking his eyes off the monitor. Soonyoung and Minghao watched the monitor as well, but they weren't sure what they were supposed to be looking for. But then, Seokjin smiled.
     "Just what I thought." The doctor said.
     "What is it?" Soonyoung asked.
     "Kwon Soonyoung, you're going to be a mother."
     Soonyoung sat in open-mouthed silence as Seokjin's word sank in.
     "H-He's pregnant?" Minghao asked.
     Seokjin nodded.
     Soonyoung smiled at Minghao.
     "I'm pregnant, Hao Hao. You're going to be a dad."
     Minghao's face lit up. He was going to start a family with the man that he loves.

     Jeonghan sat on the couch as he waited for Jisoo to come home. He gripped his knees as he thought about what Jisoo would think about the situation.
     Jeonghan stiffened when he heard the front door open. Jisoo smiled when he saw Jeonghan waiting for him on the couch, then frowned when he saw Jeonghan's pained expression.
     "Jeonghan, is something wrong?" Jisoo sat on the couch next to Jeonghan.
     Jeonghan swallowed before speaking.
     "I fainted at work today."
     "Omigosh! Are you okay?" Jisoo gripped Jeonghan's hand.
     "Yeah. I had Seokmin take me to see a doctor."
     "What did the doctor say?"
     Jeonghan bit his lip. He wasn't quite sure how to word it. He knew he was already too far to play it off as nothing. He got up off the couch and faced Jisoo, placing his hands on his stomach, hoping that Jisoo would understand.
     Jisoo's eyes widened.
     "You're pregnant?"
     "Yes."
     Jisoo enveloped Jeonghan in a tight hug. He was overflowing with happiness. He knew Jeonghan was a Carrier the minute he laid eyes on him. And now he was pregnant with his, their child.
     "Let go, you're squishing the baby."

     Jihoon smiled when he saw the plus sign appear on the pregnancy test. He couldn't wait to tell Seungcheol.
     "Cheolie~ Where are you?" Jihoon asked in a sing-song tone.
     "I'm in here, Jihoon!" Seungcheol shouted from the living room.
     Jihoon sat on the couch and snuggled up next to Seungcheol.
     "You're in a good mood today." Seungcheol pointed out. "Why's that?"
     Jihoon gave Seungcheol an eye smile.
     "Guess."
     "Hmm." Seungcheol thought for a minute. "I can't guess. Why don't you give me a hint?"
     Jihoon giggled.
     "Someone I know is going to be a father. Can you guess who it is?"
     "Is it your brother Yoongi?"
     Jihoon shook his head.
     "Is it his friend Namjoon?"
     "No." Jihoon giggled.
     "Then who is it?"
     "It's you." Jihoon smiled.
     Seungcheol's smile widened at Jihoon's words.
     "I'm pregnant, Cheolie. You're going to be a father."
     It was the happiest news Seungcheol had ever heard in his life. Since he was a child, Seungcheol wanted a lot of kids. Now his big family has finally started.

     "HANSOL VERNON CHWE! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"
     Hansol woke up to the sound of Seungkwan yelling. He went to see what the yelling was about. He found Seungkwan in the bathroom, where he was greeted with a slap in the face.
     "What did you do that for?" Hansol asked, shocked from the sudden slap.
     "You KNOW why." Seungkwan fumed.
     "I don't actually." Hansol said calmly.
     "I'm pregnant and IT'S YOUR FAULT!"
     Hansol stood there for a second. Seungkwan is pregnant. Hansol didn't even know Seungkwan was a Carrier.
     "Really? You're pregnant?"
     "Yes, really. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT!?"
     "Seungkwan, please stop yelling. You're going to stress out the baby."
     "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Seungkwan stop yelling. His bottom lip quivered and his eyes started to water.
     "Seungkwan, are you okay?" Hansol asked.
     "Are you going to leave me Hansol?"
     "No, of course not. I would never leave you."
     "Promise?" Seungkwan stuck out his lower lip.
     "Promise."

     "Dammit." Wonwoo swore as he held the positive test in his hand. He has taken five tests and they were all positive. He was pregnant.
     Wonwoo mentally beat himself. He knew how he got pregnant and he knew exactly who the father was.
     Kim Mingyu.
     Wonwoo met Mingyu at a party. They had never met before then, but Wonwoo was attracted to Mingyu, with his beautiful eyes and perfect hair and gorgeous tan skin.
     They were both drunk and started flirting with each other. One thing led to another and that's how Wonwoo ended up with a tiny human growing inside of him.
     Wonwoo had never felt so stupid. It was he first time he had ever -done that - and it is going to change his life forever. Wonwoo started to cry. He didn't mean to, but thoughts of him taking care of a child scared him. His life had barely started and now he has to worry about the life of someone else.
     Wonwoo had to tell somebody, but he didn't know who. He scrolled through the contacts on his phone. He didn't really have a lot of friends, mostly family members. However, there was one name that wasn't there before.
     Mingyu~
     Wonwoo didn't remember putting Mingyu's number in his phone. It must have been when he was drunk.
     Should I tell him about the baby?
     He decided to hold off on telling Mingyu. He called his mom instead.
     "Hi, mom."
     "Wonwoo! It has been so long since we talked. How are you?"
     Wonwoo sighed. He hasn't talked to his mom since the party.
     "Wonwoo, is everything alright?"
     Then Wonwoo started to cry. The fears all came flooding back.
     "Why are you crying?"
     Wonwoo swallowed before answering.
     "I'm pregnant, Mom."
     "That's wonderful, Wonwoo!"
     "No! No it's not." Wonwoo explained the party and Mingyu and how the baby was conceived.
     "Oh, Wonwoo."
     Wonwoo had started to cry more. He wished he could stop crying, but he couldn't.
     "Wonwoo, it's going to be okay. Did you tell Mingyu?"
     "No."
     "You should do that. It's important for him to know."
     "Okay. I love you."
     "I love you, too. And your baby."
     Wonwoo hung up the phone and laid down to go to sleep, not realizing he was stroking his stomach.