Happy Thoughts - First Trimester

Soonyoung smiled as he looked at his belly in the mirror. He was only three months pregnant but his bump had already started to swell. He wondered if there was more than one little bundle of joy growing inside. He slipped on a shirt and went to go find Minghao.
     Soonyoung had already told Junhui and Chan about his pregnancy, but Minghao agreed that Soonyoung can still come and watch practice.
     Soonyoung found Minghao waiting in the car for him. They drove to practice, Soonyoung smiling the whole time.
     Chan and Junhui ran up to Soonyoung when he entered the room.
     "Hyung! Did anything happen with the baby yet?" Chan asked excitedly.
     "No, not yet." Soonyoung put a hand on his belly. "I'm only three months in. I won't know the gender until I'm five months and babies don't normally kick until the sixth month."
     "Can we see your belly?" Junhui asked.
     Soonyoung looked over at Minghao, who nodded. Soonyoung lifted up his shirt. Minghao looked with amazement at the small baby bump that was already started to form.
     "I thought you weren't supposed to see a bump for another month." Minghao pointed out.
     "Pregnancy is different for everybody, Hao Hao." Soonyoung explained.
     "Maybe Soonyoung-hyung is having twins!" Chan said.
     Minghao smiled at the thought of having twins. They would be so cute, and Soonyoung would look so pretty with a big baby bump.
     "I have an appointment later today, so maybe I'll find out then." Soonyoung said.
     Chan and Junhui squealed in excitement.
     At the doctor's office, Soonyoung waited anxiously with his hand on his stomach. His other hand held Minghao's hand as they smiled at each other.
     "Kwon Soonyoung and Xu Minghao." A nurse called. "The doctor will see you now."
     Soonyoung and Minghao entered the small room, where they were greeted by a familiar face.
     "Hello Dr. Park." Soonyoung smiled.
     "Hello Soonyoung. Good to see you again. You too, Minghao." Seokjin greeted.
     "How have you been Soonyoung?" Seokjin asked.
     "I've been good. I'm not getting sick as often." Soonyoung answered.
     "Do you have any questions?"
     "Um." Minghao started. "Soonyoung and I believe that he might be expecting twins. Can you check for that?"
     "I certainly can." Seokjin smiled.
     Seokjin waved the wand over Soonyoung's belly as Soonyoung and Minghao held hands in anticipation.
     "The babies are healthy and growing. In about two months I'll be able to find the genders." Seokjin explained. "You were correct: you two are going to be the parents of twins."
     Soonyoung and Minghao smiled at each other as they thought about what their lives would be like raising twins.

     Jeonghan laid in bed on his phone. He had woken up hours ago but he was too lazy to actually get up. Therefore, he was on his phone scrolling through his social media. He didn't post much, but he had a lot of friends. Alright, he had 12 friends that weren't family and 1 of them is Jisoo.
     He frowned when he realized he hadn't posted something in six months. He wondered if he should post a pregnancy picture. Most of his family and friends knew he was a Carrier.
     Jeonghan lifted up his shirt to look at his belly. It was still mostly flat considering he was only three months pregnant. He figured everyone would figure it out if he captioned the picture.
     Jeonghan took out his ponytail. He figured the picture would look good with his hair down. He used his hand to lift up his shirt and expose his belly. He smiled and he snapped the picture.
     He posted it online with the caption "Guess who's going to be a mother?"
     He immediately got some comments from his parents.
     BornThisRen: I'm so happy for you! You're going to be a beautiful mother!!:)
     JR: Is Jisoo the father?
     Angel1004: Of course he is. What kind of person do you think I am? And thank you mom.
     BornThisRen: You're welcome. Your baby is going to be adorable.
     JR: How far along are you?
     Angel1004: Three months.
     NeagaHosh: Me too! But I'm having twins so my belly is bigger.
     NeagaHosh sent a picture.
     Jeonghan looked at the picture in the comments. It was a blond Carrier with slanted eyes and a baby bump that was barely visible under his tee shirt. He smiled when he realized he wasn't the only one of his friends who was a Carrier.
     Angel1004: Is anyone else a Carrier?
     Woozi: I am. I'm three months as well.
     DivaBoo: Same here!!!
     Wonwoo: Same.
     NeagaHosh: So many Carriers! And we're all pregnant?! We should meet up sometime!!!
     DivaBoo: That sounds like fun!
     Woozi: Count me in!
     Angel1004: Me too.
     Wonwoo: I guess I'll go too.
     NeagaHosh: Yes!!! Let's think about where to meet up.