Interview

I woke up to the sound of my alarm booming in my ear. I looked around the room and saw the sun was bright. I quickly got out of bed and rushed for the shower. I washed my body and left my hair alone. I knew I didn't have time to blow dry it. I knew that living on my own would mean waking up late. I had an interview at 8am to work for a big lawyer in New York. My sister Meredith always woke me up on time. She was born 5 minutes because Genevieve and I. I call her G, or Gene, who has time to say her whole name. I rushed down the stairs knowing I didn't have time to wait for the elevator. I rushed into the busy streets of New York and ran down the side walk. Pushing and shoving as people cursed at me. I yelled sorry and excuse me until I reached the end of the street. Cars zooming by and I tapped my foot. 7:55 my watch said. I bit the inside of my lip and ran across the street, I heard the cars honking and the people yelling out "are you crazy?" I almost made it to the other side when a Limo made a screeching stop. I could feel the bumper on my bare skin. I stood still as the Limo slightly bumped my thigh. The driver opened his eyes and was in shock like I was. I mouth sorry and kept running to the other side, I heard the car door open and a man yell out, but I ignored him. I made it to the building with the huge letters "Styles Enterprise" . I took a deep breath, fixing my hair in the window where I saw my reflection. As I turn to walk inside I bump into someone. 
"Sorry" I said and looked at the person who I bumped into. She looked exactly like me.

"Amelia." She said almost in shock.

"Meredith?" I asked, The alarm went off letting me know that it was already 8.

"Shit." I said,

"Always running late." She smiled.

"Sorry." Is all I could say again. I walked pasted her running inside. I took the stairs again, the interviews were being taken on the first floor. I Open the big glass doors and saw a room full of women waiting. They all turn to look at me. The doors open and A blonde steps out. He smiles at me. I stare at him. He had red lipstick smudge on his cheek. He looked down at the paper in his hands. His smile faded away. He looked up again

"Amelia Lockwood." I gulped.

I made my way down the small hallway to the end. I stood in front of him, he stared at me.

"Thanks for the fake name" He said opening the doors. I looked at him confused. He went inside and went behind the desk, He sat down next to two brunettes. One a male, he sat tall in his chair, his green eyes stared at me with warmth and his pretty pink lips turn into a smile. The other brunette was a girl. Her hair was long and curly. She was the only one wear any type of color. Her eyes the same color and the I Finally noticed the Name tags.

Niall Horan, the blonde, Harry Styles and Eleanor Styles. Were they married?

"Welcome!" He said with a big smile. The only one that wasn't smiling anymore was the blonde. I smiled trying to find my confidence.

"Thank you for having me." I say.

"Now Amelia, We have here you went to law school." He looks up

"I did."

"Graduated 2 years ago."

"I did."

"Why did you take a year off?" I was never the one to use family as an excuse for anything, that would be Genevieve. After I graduated I worked for my father in his law firm, but then my mother died and that tore us apart.

"I felt trapped." I stated.

"What made you come back?" Eleanor asked.

"My mother." she nodded all three took notes.

"So you're real name is Amelia Lockwood?" the blonde asked,

"It is," he squinted his eyes at me. Mr. Styles looked at him.

"Well I already interviewed dozens of women and men today Amelia, what could you bring to my business that no one else can?" Mr. Styles asked. I have been waiting for this question.

"I have photographic memory." I grinned. Other than being a triplet we all three have 'super powers' I have photographic memory, Meredith has amy genius computer and tech powers and Genevieve speaks 5 languages fluently. They all looked at me doubting me.

"Prove it" they handed me a fake case file, a child abuse case.

"Okay." I flipped through the first 6 pages of the 15 page case.

"What does it say about the family history on page 4 " The blonde asks I hand them back the case. I took a deep breath and said word by word of what the page said. Harry and Eleanor grinned ear to ear.

"Thank you." Harry said.

"We will let you know." He smiled and I thanked them and shook each other hands. The blonde still had a grumpy look on his face. I turn to leave but before I could open the door

"One more thing." Harrys says.

"Any connections with Meredith and Genevieve Lockwood?" The blonds eyes turn to look at me with wide eyes then looks down at his papers.

"Yes. they are my sisters." I say opening the door, There stood my sisters and all three stared at us. I turn to look at them, their jaws dropped.

"Did I mention we are triplets?" I laugh nervously.