A message

Everyone left the room, Harry and I stood there in silence. I was blushing hard and kept my things tight in my hands. I looked up at him and saw him blushing too, he scratches the back of his neck.

"Amelia-"

"If you wanted to go on a date with me all you had to do was ask Styles." I teases walking past him. I walked out of the room with confidence over flowing. I ran towards the stairs and shoved the doors open and let a small shirk out. I smiled ear to ear. Was I going to the biggest event of the year with Harry Styles? I leaned against the door. I didn't see Harry the rest of the day, I shifted from floor to floor getting information from sections for the gala. I stopped on the floor that G was on with El , luckily Mere was also there and I could tell they were fighting.

"Mere, please don't" G said, I stood in front of them, Mere rolled her eyes at her and looked at me.

"Amelia is going with Harry , so why can't I go with Niall?"
"O my god, are you still on this topic?" I asked biting into my chocolate, They both stared at me.

"Just go with him Mere, G I have someone that really thinks you're cute. You should go with him." I say, they both look at each other and Mere smiles, Bites her lip keeping her from laughing.

"Yeah G, let Amelia pair you up with a BOY" She says in a amused voice. I shrug I didn't know what the big deal was. El walked over to us,

"I heard boy?" She says,

"Yeah I'm trying to hook up my sister with someone for the gala." I say El looks at her and smiles 
"With a boy?" she asks,

"Yes" I say a little annoyed what was the problem?

"Well, good luck" She says shaking her head smiling and walking off. G looks at me with a shy smile.

"Come on G, you already know him actually" I say as we start to walk out of the building for the day, she sighs . All three of us continue to talk about dates as we walk a couple blocks to their house, I didn't want to go home right away. To be honest I was feeling lonely. Their house was not far from work either. Walking , I felt like someone was behind us. I kept looking back and so no one. Once we got to the house I did notice the same guy from a couple streets down but ignored it. We walked in and sat down as Mere served us dinner.

"So Harry." Mere says with a smile

"What?" I say hiding the fact that I was super excited.

"First he picks you up from the bar drunk, he stays at your house to make sure you're okay, calls us and then brings you coffee then announce to practically the most important people in the industry that you guys are going together to the gala??" Mere says out of breath, I spit my water out.

"HE DID WHAT" I yell, they both look at me.

"You don't remember?" they ask, I shake my head. he saw me drunk, what did I say? is that why he asked me to the gala? did I confess something I wasn't suppose to. I groan and lay my head on the table as my sister give me a sorry look. 

As dinner goes on we talk about work, Mere brings up Niall, she really likes him I could tell.

"I don't want to hurt him." She says out loud. G stares at her.

"Why would you?" I ask, she sighs and looks down at her plate.

"Mere, dad has become more dangerous. I don't want Niall to get involved, he wasn't even part of the plan but we needed a way into Harry and you." She says,

"No one other than you and Harry were in the original plan" G admits.

"Can I ask?" I stare at them and they nod, over the past 3 months we had really gotten closer. I know I had been spying on them but ever since I found out about Zayn they had been there. Triplet connection.

"The plan was to get Harry to see all three of together, make us a deal and we would help him beat out father in the up coming case, BUT father found out we were reaching out to Harry's people and we had to lie to him, tell him we wanted to beat Harry from the inside, we want Harry's trust but we both are out considering we aren't close to him" She says, Harry doesn't believe them in the slightest when it comes to them wanting his help. I sighed.

"Well I can't help either." I knew what they wanted me to do.

"We know, from today I could guess" Mere says,

"We just want to be free from him." Mere and G look at each other.

After hours I finally left, I agreed to help in other areas of their plans but they needed to readjust they didn't think I would be on their side, But I didn't know what side I was on anymore. I walked alone in the dark streets of New York, I hummed and I kept my hands in my pocket. I wasn't far away from my apartment. I head someone behind me walking . I keep walking and look back. The man from earlier is walking behind me, trying to seem normal. I walk faster and try to stay under the lights. I hear him pick up speed. I try to stay clam and take a sharp left. I walk faster and I see him still behind me. I start to run and all I could hear was his steps. I run faster trying to make it to a busy street. I feel arms around my waist and a hand cover my mouth. I wanted to scream. I am pinned against the wall. The man was tall.

"Meredith you're dad wanted me to send you a message. Stay away." He says in a low voice, my eyes widen.

"Or else Amelia and G will never make it out alive." He smirks and I see his arm go up. Oh god. His hand makes contact with my body several times before I black out.