Fine Line

I sat outside on the porch of the cabin. Not even 2 hours ago a bomb was dropped on me. My Father a killer? Sex trafficker? Drug lord? There was too much to process in such a short amount of time. How do I even begin to process this?I had to go back to work with my sisters tomorrow and now I have to decide if I want to bring my father down?

 I looked out into the forest, my life before all this information felt like it was a dream. I had everything, wealth, a fiancé, a job, sisters and a family. One by one they left. Of course I wanted to bring down my father he was the soul reason of my life falling apart piece by piece. I kept looking out at the forest like it was calling my name. There was only one other time I wanted to disappear for ever this was the second.

 My legs pushed me forward and I just kept walking. At one point I was jogging down the road, I could feel my feet ache and my breath becoming shorter. I could hear a motorcycle in the distance, was it Harry? Was he coming to find me? I should probably return. But all I can do was just stand there. Half naked, shoeless and confused. I heard the motorcycle get closer I stood there with hope that Harry was coming again to save me. 

Instead I the lights blinded me, I put my hands up and I felt a gush of wind my body got scared and jolted back making me roll down a small hill. I screamed covering my face as I kept rolling down the hill. Small rocks and sticks poking my skin. Once I finally stopped rolling I couldn't open my eyes.

"Are you okay!" I heard a man yell. I slowly lifted my head as I saw a tall brown headed man running towards me. All I could think of was it wasn't Harry. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his chest. I stumbled trying to get my balance.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, I realized I hadn't responded.

"Yes" I let out a sigh,

"Sorry I am.."

"In shock, I know me too, come on" He says with a small smile. He helped me up the hill. I looked around and without the light of his motorcycle everything was so dark, nothing but moonlight.

"Come on I don't live to far from here, it's the least I could do for almost killing you", he stretches out his hand, I take it without a second thought. I get on his motorcycle and he hands me a helmet.

"This would have been nice earlier"I joke, he chuckles.

"So she's funny."He teases. I hold on to him as he slowly starts to go. It did not take long to get to his house, or should I say mansion. He drove up the long pavement as it lead to a giant mansion with lights everywhere. I would be impressed if I didn't come from this lifestyle myself. He parked and helped me get off. He smiled taking my hand and leading me into the house.

"Anna!" He yelled, in a few seconds an older lady came through the doors.

"Liam!" She said smiling wide and embracing him in a hug. He hugged her tight as I stood there awkwardly. She steps back and looks at me.

"Oh my.." She says, I smile at her.

"I almost ran her over she needs some clothes" She nods.

"Right away."

"He has a name" I say, as we watch Ana walk away.

"Liam Payne at your service" He smiles bowing down. I laugh and bow as well. That name sounded familiar but I wasn't sure from where, maybe the fall messed with my photographic memory.

"Names Amelia Lock-"

"Here you go darling." Anna returns handing me the clothes. I take them and thank her. She leads me to the bathroom. I was just planning on just changing but the shower was calling my name. I washed my body as I thought about Harry. Was he worried? Should I be worried? I was in a strangers home.

After a 15 minutes In the shower, quickest one I ever took I stepped out. I followed the voices that lead me to the living room. Liam stood there with an older man. They both looked at me as I walked closer.

"Thank you," I said.

"I almost ran you over, it was the least I could do" He smiles,

"I am Amelia Lockwood" I extend my hand to the other man. He looks shocked and shakes my hand.

"A Lockwood," he says, oh crap he knew my family. I knew Harry wouldn't just have cabin out in the middle of nowhere.

"Yes, Do you know my family?"

"Sadly" The old man says turning his back.

"Dad." Liam says sternly.

"Its okay Liam, I wish I didn't know my family either." I say awkwardly.

"Sit." The older man says. I sit across from him and Liam sits next to me.

"I use to be your fathers right hand, before you were born and he left my family for the shinny new Malik Family 2 years after you three were born." He says, I looked at him in utter shock. First I never knew Zayn's family was in our lives way before we met each other.

"I am sorry but that cannot be right, the Malik family came after I started dating their son. He sighs and looks at me,

"My dear there is a lot you do not know about your own family. Just know your father had your whole life planned out for you before you could even walk."

"I knew my father was not the greatest person but I just keep finding out more and more." I say,

"What are you doing out here alone? As far as I know the Lockwood does not own anything on this side of the woods."

"I am with.. Harry Styles.. he found me in the rain alone and brought me up here for a couple days." I say looking down at my hands, my father always taught me took at men straight in the eyes to show no fear. I wasn't afraid. I was ashamed to say it out loud what would they think of me know that they know I was out here with Styles.

"That boy is good people" The old man says with a smile. I nod.

"I Dated his sister," Liam says. I look at him, was Elenor Bisexual?

"Yeah my sister is dating his sister"I say in a sarcastic tone. Liam chuckles and his cheeks turn red.

"I am guess thats why you ran away?"

"I was in shock I didn't know what to say or think. They lied to my face for years, everyone."

"You need to surround yourself with new people Amelia, and maybe get a new name" The old man teases. I smile at him and Liam. Ana walks in with the phone in here hand,

"Harry is on the phone dear, I think I found who this young lady belong to." She smiles sweetly.

"She belongs to herself Ana," The old man says, he winks at me and I smile at him.

I sat in a car with Harry. As soon as he saw me he hugged me tight Apparently he has known the Paynes since he was in High-school. He looked so worried when he heard what almost happened to me, but he wasn't mad, he didn't yell he just held my hand. I couldn't help but think how things were going to be back home. Was Harry going to be affectionate with me in the office? Did he even want me to be in his plan anymore? Did anything that happened in cabin mean anything? So many thoughts running in my head. I wasn't ready to face anyone.

"I ask for you to give me time Harry. I need to make up with my sisters first before I can thinking about taking down my Father"
"I cannot wait long Amelia. I need to put the plan in motion."

"A couple days is all I ask." I looked over at Harry he was so concentrated on the road. \

"Fine." 

A/N 

Sorry this is a filler but informative chapter. Getting my inspo back slowly but surely. Love yall xoxo.