Wanted

"Extra! Extra! Read up on the escaped murderers! Keep your children close! Extra! Extra!" shouted a paperboy. Icy took a paper out of his hand, and walked away, holding it over her face.

Sirius and Icy had been on the run for a week. It was nearly impossible for them to avoid witches and wizards, and now the muggles were after them as well?

ESCAPED CONVICTS

Notorious mass-murderers, Sirius Black and Icy Peverell are at large. The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous, and Peverell's age is deceiving. A hotline has been set up, and any sighting of Black or Peverell should be reported immediately. Photos and descriptions of the two included above.

Icy scoffed, and hurried into the alley where Sirius had promised to meet her. "They put in the photo from eight years ago. Nobody'll recognize me now," she laughed.

Sirius transformed into his human form, and said to her, "I want to go see Harry, before he's off to Hogwarts."

"Bad idea, Sirius. He knows you as a psycho mass-murderer, not his godfather. And who knows what he's like?"

"Please Icy," Sirius pleaded. "I know where he lives, and it's not far from here. I just want to catch a glimpse before we head North."

"We'll go at dark, but only because there's bound to be a witch or wizard on his street, and I can try to find a mandrake leaf," she decided.

"You're not serious about that, are you?"

"Actually, you're Sirius. Not I. And to answer your question, I am. I will become an animagus. It'll make everything so much easier," she ran her fingers through her dirty hair.

"It's dangerous. It took me and my two mates three years, you can't accomplish it in a few months without any prior magical education," Sirius gave her a look, and Icy shrugged.

"I guess we won't be going to see Harry then ..."

"Fine, fine!" Sirius exclaimed. "Did you find any food, Icy?"

"I got a bit sidetracked, Black, seeing as I found out that muggles are after us as well!"

"So no?"

"No! And it's definitely impossible now. We need a wand, so you can switch my face up," Sirius could practically hear the gears in Icy's brain turning. "We'll go to Hogsmeade, sneak into a house in the night, and steal a wand," she decided. "Two wands. Because I want one too."

"I know a few ways to get from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts," Sirius smiled. "We can kill the rat."

"We'll squash him. But we're going to plan first," said Icy, "because if you fuck this up, my life is over as well as yours, and I'm only thirteen-ish."

"How do you not know your age, Ice? When's your birthday?" Sirius gave her a questioning look, and she pondered the question.

"I don't remember," she said slowly. "When's your's?"

"November third, 1959," Sirius smiled, remembering his birthday celebrations with James and Remus and... And Peter, each year. They were always huge, full of fireworks and candies and knitted clothing from Mrs. Potter.

"You had nice birthdays," remarked Icy.

"How do you know that?"

"With James and Remus and fireworks and clothing from Mrs. Potter. And on your seventeenth birthday- Ew! I didn't want to see that, Sirius. Why were you thinking about that right now!"

"Icy, you're scaring me..."

"Why can I see your thoughts?"