Accio and Attack

Icy was perched on a rooftop, out of sight, but close enough that her spell would work on the people in the streets below. "Accio two wands!" she whispered.

Nothing happened.

"Expelliarmus," she said lamely, pointing at a cute, young couple.

Their wands flew towards her, and she caught them before the couple could notice. They continued to walk down the street happily, and she sighed. "Love."

"What are you doing up there, Missus?" asked a little boy, and Icy tumbled off the roof, shoving her wands into her dirty clothes.

"Just looking. Like your mother probably is for you, where do you live?" Icy turned around, and climbed down to where the boy stood. He gave her an incredibly frightened look, and teared up when he saw her face.

"Please d-don't hurt me!" he exclaimed, stumbling away. "I- I w-won't tell!"

"Oh. Yes, I'm the widely-feared mass murderer, Icy Peverell. But right now, I'm just going to be your friend and help you get home, okay?"

"O-okay," he wiped away his tears with his sleeve, and Icy took his hand. He was no more than four years old, all alone, in the street. What sort of mother-

"Where do you live?" Icy interrupted her own thoughts. He pondered the question for a moment, and then said...

"Thirty-Four Broomstick way,"

"Alright. Let's find that, then," the two wandered the streets aimlessly, until Icy finally found the right sign. She walked the little boy to the door.

"Where are you going, Miss Icy?" asked the boy, as Icy tried to sneak off.

"Home. Ring your doorbell- what's your name?"

"Thomas Disbrow," he said.

"Ring that doorbell, Tommy. Have a nice life," with that, she left. When Thomas's mother opened the door, she saw a flash of auburn hair and pale skin and she shrieked loudly, yelling for the dementors, but Icy ran. Fast.

"Icy Peverell!"

"I couldn't just leave him to wander into the street! There are convicts at large, Sirius. So I took him home," Icy smiled, and her infectious grin made its way to Sirius as well. "And I brought you this," she tossed him a wand, and he flicked it at the entrance to the cave, causing a stone to form as a door.

"You truly have a gift, kid. Ollivander himself would take you on as an apprentice. You can pick a perfect wand without the receiver even being there," Sirius complimented Icy, his anger forgotten.

"Aw thanks, mate. Now spell me, I wanna be pretty for once," Icy smiled brightly, and Sirius muttered a spell. She felt as though an egg had been cracked on her head, and she said, "what do I look like?"

"Like me," Sirius told her. "Black wavy hair, grey eyes, no freckles."

"Do I make a pretty man?"

"You still look feminine, Ice. You could be my daughter," Sirius let out a barking laugh, and Icy laughed along with him.

"And how long would this last for?"

"It depends. I can take it off at any time, but if I'm murdered, or more than a year passes then the spell will end."

"Well you aren't dying any time soon. Transform into Padfoot and show me how to get to Hogwarts. I'm hungry, and I don't fancy eating rats," Icy made her way towards the door, and Sirius followed along, transforming as they went.

"You'll need robes, so that you'll look like a student," Sirius remarked. "Which one will it be? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?"

"Gryffindor of course, if I am to be your daughter. She'd be a brave little Gryffindor, probably named after a star. Maybe Vega, or Lyra, or Cassiopeia," Icy got caught up in thinking about Sirius's hypothetical daughter.