45

⚠️ THIS IS THE ENDING! ⚠️

--

JHO's POV

"I'm glad you came." Bea hugged me after she saw me.

"Yeah" I composed myself. I shouldn't let her see me fragile, It will be hard for me...

"How are you? Do you eat on time here?" Bea asked. Bea don't be like that, you're making it too hard for me.

"Yes of course, kelan ka pa dito? Who's with you?" I asked.

"Yesterday lang, I'm with daddy and Jia for the business trip."

"Ohh.. right... Jia and your dad."

"Hey." she touched my cheeks and hugged me. "But I guess I won't be able to join them because you're more important." I didn't say anything. I just embraced her tight savoring this moment.

"Hon?" she called me. "Uhh-mm?" I replied.

"Thank you for coming." she kissed my temple.

I smiled while looking at her, memorizing each and every detail of her.

"Done checking me out hon?" I came back to reality...

"I wasn't checking you though" I defended.

"Then what? Staring? Staring is rude though"

"Neither! You look good in that coat by the way."

"You just admitted it, you even complimented me." she said.

"Did I? I thought I was just complimenting your coat, not you." I jokingly said.

"Blah blah blah. Why can't you just admit it nalang hon. Duh!" naaasar na to, cute.

"Nah, you're too damn conceited."

"Fine fine! C'mon let's grab some ice cream!" she grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers.

I'll let you... because it may be the last for now... I don't know when's the next time. It may take one year or two, or maybe never again.

We sat under the cherry blossom tree... "Bei, can we take a picture?" I handed her my phone.

"Okay!" she placed her free hand on my shoulder... "Smile!" she looked unsatisfied. "Can we take another one but on my phone naman please?" I nodded.

"1-2-3 cheesy!" she was kissing my cheeks when she clicked it. "Alright!"

My phone beeped, a notification saying that Bea tagged me in a photo.

"Enjoying Japan with this lovely girl. I love you fowever honey."

Oh no... she uploaded the one when she was kissing my cheeks, prolly because it's what she has. Baka makita ng daddy niya 'to.

After it, she reached for my hand. Looking at me intently, I can see her eyes longing for me, saying that I should stay and not let go. I looked away... trying to avoid her gaze.

"Hon... Please don't let me go. I'm not even approving that break up though so you're still my girlfriend. Stay with me honey please." she pleaded.

"H-hon... we can't be in this relationship any longer."

"But why? We aren't doing anything bad though."

"I can't take it anymore, hon."

"Hon why? Is it because of that damn wedding?" she asked hoping for the answer