46

"Cherish every moment and person in your life, because you never know when it will be the last time you will see them."

⚠️EPILOGUE!!!⚠️

JIA's POV

I followed bea because I really can sense that something bad will happen...

*BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!*

There, I saw bea, blood continuously flowing from her head, her coat was soaked by her own blood, she's lifeless.

I furiously got out of my car... I saw it, I saw how that other car struck Bea's car and crashed into a post. Seeing Bea's car parts scattered around the road makes me weak, I hurriedly went where she was but the policemen were blocking my way...

I screamed Bea's name, hoping that her senses are still okay... She turned her gaze at me, I read her lips, and before she closed her eyes... she mouthed "Jhoana..."

It's been 4 years since that accident happened. I can't say that she's fully recovered but physically she's back, her wounds are now healed and scars are now gone... I thank God for giving her another chance to live.

"Babe." she called me, hugging me from behind.

"Hi." I replied still not facing her.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" she asked with a worried voice...

Oh god, I'm sorry Jhoana, I'm really sorry.

"No, nothing... so how's my Bea?" I asked in a monotonous voice.

"Tired! But seeing my wife, I'm now regaining my energy." she's now facing me with a smile on her face...

"Stop flirting Bea!" I said and she smirked "Oh, I thought it's normal?" she said while wiggling her brows.

"Oh god, why did I marry a dork person." I said in disbelief.

"Oh yeah? Why did you? Ah.. because you love me that much!" she said and gave me a peck on the lips.

She left me alone in the balcony, the view is relaxing because we're still here at Japan. I decided not to go back to Philippines after that accident happened.

"AAAAHHHH! STOP!!" I heard Bea shouting so I hurriedly went to where she is.

I saw her with her both hands placed on her head while in pain.

"Hey babe, what happened to you?" I asked her...

"My head is aching... Ahhh it hurts!!!" she said still enduring the pain.

"Calm down... I'm here okay? I'm not gonna leave you... Hush now." I keep on caressing her back while she's hugging me.

When I felt that she's calm, I asked her "What happened to you?" she closed her eyes, remembering what happened awhile ago...

"I saw a girl... running in a field. But I couldn't see her face at all, all I could see is her body, she's wearing..." she didn't finished her sentence and ran to our room so I followed her.

"She's wearing what?"

"She's wearing this! I can't be wrong... It is really like this, but It's not you babe..." She let me see the picture she's holding and it's me wearing my ateneo volleyball uniform... I know who's she pertaining to, it's Jho.