04

Malia

Sitting in front of my computer, I was watching some videos of Jimmy making some shots and some interviews.

Yeah I know. Creepy. But I was actually interested in knowing him better, since I'm 'stuck with him' for the following weeks.

My mom let me take the day off because it's been one week since me and Jimmy first met and started his recovery so I'm really tired right now. And so is he.

In his interviews he seemed to be pretty chill. I misjudged him when we first met and now I realize that.

I decided to search his name on google and the most funny picture popped up

"Oh my god this looks like a picture from an high school annual book" I whispered to myself, laughing at the picture

When I went back to do some more research, I found this article of one of those gossip magazines about him dating an actress.

Curiosity killed the cat. Never heard of it?

It didn't say much actually. It said that Jimmy and this actress, Shay, went together for lunch and you know, the paparazzi spotted them and that he once said in a video that she was his celebrity crush.

I'm not gonna lie, she was gorgeous. It's always the same lame story: the basketball players get the hot chicks. It's kinda understandable tho.

I was thinking about it for a second when my doorbell rang. I looked at my phone and it was 06:32 p.m, so I have no clue who might be.

I forced my lazy body to get off the computer screen and open the door. I opened it, and Chad was now in front of me "Chad?" I asked surprised "What are you doing here?"

"Hey baby" Chad placed his hand on my hip and tried to kiss me, but I moved away. I was really surprised because it's really rare for him to come over "What's wrong?"

I sighed "Come on in" I gave him space for him to come trough "We need to talk"

He gave me this confused look as I close the door behind him. "So... What do you wanna talk about?"

"About us" I simply said. He continued confused. God "Hum... You've been distant in the past three weeks and..."

"I've been distant?" he interrupted me suddenly, laughing ironically.

"Yes! You have actually" I furrowed my eyebrows "I don't know if you remember Chad, but you skipped a morning breakfast with me" he laughed again "Twice this week"

"So?" he asked like he had 'I'm right' written on his forehead. Really?

"Are you serious right now?" I asked frantically "Every time I needed to talk to you or just be with you, you would text me saying 'oh I can't make it baby' or 'I promise I'll make it up to you' " I looked at him in disbelief " I can't take it no more Chad"