Chapter 31

(Harry's P.O.V)

I woke up to some noise in the room. i looked up and found perrie,Leigh,Jessy and Jade.

"Aww look how cute you look sleeping together," jade said. i smiled at the girls then got up from the bed sat on the couch

"How is she now?" leigh asked, "her veins are starting to join back together" i said smiling "she will be really happy that you visited her" i smiled at emily.

Someone opened the door with a huge vase of red and pink roses, they are so beautiful. then i saw niall's face behind the vase with a bright smile on his face.

(Niall's P.O.V)

I placed the flowers on the table in front of the white bed, then hugged the girls "any new news about Emily?" i asked harry, "no" he replied

"Girls we have to leave now," perrie announced

All the girls said there goodbyes then left

Me and harry are left alone with emily. i miss emily so much i said in my mind staring at her. harry is really lucky, why cant i be him he gets all girls.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I was sitting on the couch and niall on the floor we are both silent. there's nothing to do but stare at emily. when will she wake up so that everything will go back to normal, i miss that girl a lot today she should be in the university, making new friends, instead she's lying in the white bed.

Life is so boring nowadays....

3 weeks later

Lately we have been having lots of meeting with the management, and there is another meeting now.

I arrived to the office and walked to the room late as always, everyone one was waiting for me.

"Why so early harry?" Saimon said

I sat down and he started speaking "boys you should start your tour by next week, you have had a very long break, and you should also start working on your new album. you are beginning to lose money! i don't care about whats going on with your love life,"he said looking at me "you should start your tour by next week!"

"Saimon i cant go all around the world with my girlfriend is in coma for about 2 momths!" I snapped at saimon, "no harry! this is a band! you should take things serious, lots of people paid hundreds to see you! What will you tell them!"

"Saimon i don't care! i should stay with her, she has no one to take care of her, i should stay with her, no matter what the consequences are," i said to everyone

"I think harry we should go back to work, eleanor is staying here she can stay with emily," louis said. "no! she's my girlfriend i am not leaving her here and go and have fun while she's in the hospital,"

"harry you have either to come with us to work next week,or leave!" saimon hit the table with his hand, everyone gasped, is he serious? no he can't be, the boys are afraid that i will leave, i can read there faces.

I don't want to leave this band, "you can't force me to leave one direction, they are my brothers," i yelled back, "well harry you have no other choice!" saimon said, "so you want me to leave?!" I said, "harry please don't," "we need you" "don't leave" said the boys

Ughh i cant think right now, i cant leave one direction and i don't want to leave emily alone! how am i gonna solve this out. "saimon we can go in tour and he can stay here until emily is going to be fine," said liam

"NO!" saimon said "what part of this don't you get, you either start working by next week or leave the band!"

"Saimon One direction is nothing with out all of us together." zayn said