Chapter 40 (LAST CHAPTER)

(Niall's P.O.V)

Well its been one week since i have just received the news that emily and harry are getting married, i just hope that she will stay happy with him forever, i am already over her so yeah.

The management couldn't argue with him about it because they know what will happen and that harry is a stubborn. But there will be benefits of harry getting married, he will stop being a player around girls and become more careful in what he does so he wont hurt emily.

(Zayn's P.O.V)

I am really amazed that harry and emily are getting married! Harry should treat her good or i am killing him. I hope they will stay forever happy.

(Louis' P.O.V)

Finally my baby is getting married. I was really shocked when i knew about them getting married, i didn't expect harry to marry a girl he stayed with only for one year, but thats great, i just hope the band will stay together.

(Liam's P.O.V)

Harry and Emily was one of the last things that i imagines would happen! Harry never stayed with a girl more than 8 moths, and thats mad. I wish he will make emily happy, and that he will not forget about the band or just dumb the band, because that is what me and the boys are so worried about. We should always hope for the best.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I cant believe that we are getting married, i am really proud to have such a beautiful girl. Now we are in my place in London, emily and i are just sitting in the living room she is staring down at the ring and playing with it. She looks so happy.

"Harry you will never leave, you are not like the rest, right?" She asked since her mother was gone because of her, both if her fathers are dead, her brother that she knew only for few month is dead, she is scared that i will leave her but i never ever will. "Emily i will never leave you, i promise you," i informed her. "Pinky promise" now she is in her childish mode so i tuck out my finger and joined it with her then said "pinky promise!"

"Harry promise me that you will not leave one direction for any reason related to me," shit i didn't see this coming, i just looked down and i cam feel het stare at me. I want to leave one direction for the sake of the family that emily and i will have, i don't want our kids to be raised in front of cameras and public, i want my life to be more private and i want my family to be normal. "Harry please,"

"Emily i cant promise you with this,"

"Harry" she frowned

"Emily, i want our family to live a happy private life i don't want our kid to be raised in front of camera and people using them because i am famous, i want to have a normal family, i want us to raise intelligent and smart kids, i want to show them that i am the good father and you are the perfect mother emily. I will not leave the band now, but i will late for our family," after i finished i finally looked up at her, i find her crying?

"Emily did i say something wrong?"

"No no you didn't, but what you just said was so heart touching, i didn't expect you to say such a thing, i-i am so proud of you harry. I love you" she is so emotional omg i love her.

"I cant believe our wedding is in one week Emily. Actually i was scared from your respond when i proposed to you," she giggled, "harry it was the best moment in my life, i was so happy. You are the best harry" i hugged her tightly.

"Our wedding will be the best emily, trust me." I assure her "harry i always trust you" what she just said made me happy, she completely trust me. I am the luckiest guy, i can feel it.