Chapter 39

(Emily's P.O.V)

Today is harry's and i one year anniversary, and we are in France. Harry still didn't tell me anything about our anniversary, did he forget about it?

It is 11am and he is not in bed he is out, i didn't even receive a message from him. If i didn't receive a message from him i will stay in hotel the whole day.

So it is 5pm and i didn't get any messages from him, this is not really how could he forget, even if he forgot, he didn't ask about me. To be honest harry is changing since the last few weeks what is wrong with him?

I got my phone and decided to call him, "hey" i heard lots of noise around him, "how are you?" I asked acting normal, "yeah i am fine."

Really he didn't even ask how i am!

"So" he said

"Bye" i said and hung up, he is waiting for me to say something, i wonder where is he. He promised me a huge surprise and he didn't even stay the day with me, i know that him and the boys have an off today so he is probably chilling and i am left alone in hotel room.

I think i will just stay in the living room till he will come back.

It is 7pm and i heard nothing from him or the boys! Where would he be......i miss him.

I got my phone and opened twitter and tweeted "life taught me that nobody is perfect" harry retweeted my tweet! What the hell?

I heard a knock on the door, i quickly went to open it but there was no one out, i looked around and there's no one. I looked down and saw a small box locked with a locker, but theres no key for it. I looked at the box and it says 'go to the tower' what does that mean, and whom is it from? Is it harry? No this is so imaginary. But does 'go to the tower' means Eiffel tower? I wont lose anything if i go an d check whats going on.

I wore a casual pink floral dress with a white sandal, i got the box, and walked down to the loopy, i quickly found our limo on the drive way.

"Can you please take me to the Eiffel tower?" I asked politely

"Of course ma'am" his accent is familiar to me

The drive was twenty minutes. We reached to my destination and i asked the driver to wait for me.

I walked to the tower alone at 9pm and theres no one around, i looked again to the ground and i felt hands covering my eyes. I freaked out for a bit but then it came to my mind that this is my sweet harry.

"I love you harry," i said, my smile getting wider every second i knew that it will be him

"Mhmmm" he kissed my neck

"Harry what is in this box?"

"I will tell you when you allow me to cover your eyes, love" i heard his thick accent whispering through my ear. He covered my eyes with a black material then he took his hand in mine. I walked with him but i feel something weird, that there is something wrong around here.

Then i felt him carrying me no it is harry he is the one to always carry me. The suddenly the blindfold fell, and-oh my god.....that is unbelievable i should be in a nightmare or something, that is impossible!

(Harry's P.O.V)

Now is the perfect time to do it!

I got up and knocked the door but no one opened, i knocked again no one opened, what the hell? Where did she go? I opened the door myself and the room is empty, i ran down to the loopy, "did our driver go anywhere?" I asked the security out