Chapter One: (Y/N) and Inamake Uzumaki

[It was hard coming up with a name][Edited 9/17/18~]

"Inamake! Come on, I don't feel like making lunch!" I shouted up the stairs. "Coming!" He shouted back, running down the stairs. He tripped and he fell, I love how sometimes he can be so clumsy. I giggled, and helped him up. He looked at me and pouted. "Your so mean!" He said playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him. He huffed, and said, "Can we just go?" He asked. I giggled and nodded, "Yea, but don't trip again." I ruffled his black short hair. He grumbled a bit, and opened the front door for me. "Aw! Such a gentleman!" I cooed. He blushed slightly, I laughed as I walked out and he closed the door locking it.

"Okay? Dangos for lunch or Ramen?" I asked. "DANGOS!" He shouted happily and excited.

'His father always loved Dangos...' I thought. 'He almost looks like a splitting image of his father also.'

"Okie dokie then!" I laughed happily. I held my sons' hand, he looked at his and mine hand. He always did that. 'His father always did that when I held his hand when I always got scared...' I thought. "To the Dangos!" I shouted excited, Inamake nodded extra excited. We started walking towards, a nearby dango shop. We entered one, and sat at a booth. I then ordered us some Dangos. "Okay, Inamake. I'm not gonna be home tomorrow when you come home from school." I told him. "Why?" He asked. "Cause, the fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade. Wants me to go out and help track down someone that has been spotted around the village." I said. "Is it some really bad people? I can take care of them with one swift... PUNCH!" He shouted. "Aw! My strong little man, nah I got it." I cooed teasingly. He huffed as his cheeks turned red.

Our Dangos arrived they were placed on a plate in front of us. I gave the lady the money, she bowed slightly and left. Six Dangos. "Since, you're still a growing man... You get two Dangos." I hummed agreeing with myself. "Ooor, I get five and you get one?" He nodded. I laughed, "Okay, let's just split them." We both nodded agreeing with each other. I took one Dango and started munching on it. "Done!" Inamake said cheerfully. "What I tell you about stuffing food into your mouth?" I asked, looking at him. He pouted and said, "Don't do it." I nodded and ruffled his head.

I finished my Dangos. I sighed softly, as we stood up and left the place. "(Y/N)!!!" Someone shouted my name. I turned around and saw Naruto Uzumaki, my cousin running toward me and Inamake. "Uncle Naruto!" Inamake cheered. "Oh, hey Naruto." I smiled as he stood in front of us. "Babysitter is here!" He said. "Oh, you came early... I needed you tomorrow." I told him. "Well, Grandma wanted me to tell you, that they need you out now." He said. I nodded. I kneeled down to Inamake's height, "Well, I'll see you when I get back. Behave Inamake." I kissed his forehead and stood up.

"Bye!" I waved goodbye as I vanished. I wonder who, was spotted around the village, that it was this important to get two trackers?