That's Not Inamake

"Itachiiii!" I said, as I tried to get out of his grip. He chuckled. "I was sleeping." He said. "I know, but I want to go eat. I just feel really hungry." I said. He sighed, and looked me in the eyes. I smiled, "Let me go Ita~." I cooed. I smiled as he then kissed my lips. Just at that exact moment, my son barged into the room. "Aw~ That's so romantic!" He shouted, I pulled away quickly and blushed.

[?????? POV]

I sat in a chair as I watched the boy stir. He slowly looked up, and I grinned. "Hello child," I said. He looked at me shocked. "I thought fish is supposed to be in the water...?" He asked. I frowned and sighed, "Your like your mother, but somehow you look like your father." I said. "How do you know my mother and my father?" He asked. "Where am I?" He asked also. "Just a little secret hideout of mine." I said. He truly does look like his father. The black hair, black eyes, just everything. Except those lines. "I know exactly everything about your father, cause I am his partner." I said. "My dad is dead!" He shouted getting a bit angry, I guess he doesn't like people talking about his parents. I chuckled, "Oh kid. Your mother has been lying to you this whole entire time." I said.

[Your POV]

I sat on the couch, as I watched Inamake ask more questions about Itachi. I smiled, as Inamake laughed and Itachi chuckled. I then looked at Inamake. This weird feeling inside of my gut, just makes me feel like that's not really my son. I took a deep breath, and watched as they talked more and got to know each other.

[Kisame POV]

I looked at the boy. He was bruised and hurt. I smacked him around for a bit, just for the hell of it. Plus he won't believe anything I'll tell him. That Itachi is his real father, but the kid had a strong will and won't ever back down. He denied every truth I told him. I tried to tell him that Itachi is his real father, Itachi never died, and that Itachi killed his clan and is a rouge ninja. "Stupid fish... MY MOTHER WILL COME AND SAVE ME AND SHE'LL TURN YOU INTO SUSHI!" He shouted. I snarled. "Your mother is a weakling." I said. He glared at me, which caused me to glare back. I then had an idea. I held up their photo album. He looked at it. "Put it down! That's precious to my mother!" He shouted. I chuckled, and opened it. Revealing a picture of that girl and Itachi when they were young. She was kissing his cheek. "Shouldn't she be kissing your father?" I asked, "They were really close." He said in denial. I chuckled. I then reached into my pocket, and pulled out a photo. Young (Y/N) and Itachi kissing. "It seems like they were really close. Shouldn't she be kissing your dad?" I asked. His eyes widened looking at the photo.

[Your POV]

I watched as Inamake and Itachi train. Inamake seemed very strong, and I saw water everywhere I went. At this point, I knew that this isn't my Inamake. This isn't my son, he is gone. I took a deep breath, and I wanted to confront it immediately. I walked up to the boys. "Inamake!" I shouted. They both stopped and looked at me. He grinned. "Yea?" He asked. "Where's my son?" I asked. He cocked his head. "Right here!" He shouted. I glared at him, until he busted into water. I saw Itachi with his kunai out. "Finally." He said, and sighed. "Lets go, (Y/N)." Itachi said. I nodded immediatley and left with Itachi.

[Inamake POV]

Itachi...My....Father? My dad is still alive and is still standing by me this whole summer. My mother has been lying to me this whole time. Why? I still trust her, and love her very much. I want an explanation now, and I don't want anymore lies from her. I looked at the shark freak, as he tossed all the photos of my mother and Itachi on to the ground. "They've been together since they were thirteen. Had you at eighteen, of course he was unaware of the fact." He said. I looked down at my lap. My hands were tied together and I was tied down to the chair. What can I do?

[Sorry I haven't been updating lately, a lot has been happening, and I've been more busy so, I can only update twice a month on this book^^;;]