Chapter Five: The Weekend

Inamake had returned last week, but this weekend was the weekend I was gonna hang out with Itachi. I tip-toed into Inamake's room. It was kinda early in the morning. I poked him repeatedly. "Ugh...Mother?" I heard him mumble as he rolled over to face me. "Hi Inamake." I whispered. "What's wrong?" He asked, waking up a bit more. "Nothing! I'm gonna leave in a sec, your uncle Naruto should be on his way." I told him. "Where you going?" He asked. "I'm going out for a bit, but I'm gonna come back a bit late." I noted. He sighed tired and nodded. "Be safe, mom." He said. I nodded, and then kissed his forehead. He then huddled back under the covers, as I headed towards his window. I looked and saw the sun rising slowly. 

I opened the window and hopped out. I then closed it behind me, then I ran straight towards the forest.

I took a deep breath as I arrive at my destination. A cliff...

I took a deep breath as I felt like time slowed down. "I actually showed... It's kinda stupid Uchiha... What's the point?" I asked, as I turned around and faced the Uchiha. He held out a picnic basket and a blanket. "Shall we?" He asked ignoring my question. I sighed and nodded. He setted up the picnic. He made food, and packed drinks. We sat down next to each other facing the edge of the cliff. "Well done, Uchiha." I said, glancing at him.

We sat in a calm silence. Which I always hated, and I'm guessing he knew this. "Have you been safe over the years?" He asked looking at me. "Mhm, whenever I've been on mission's, the new Hokage Lady Tsunade would send me out with Hatake Kakashi." I said. He sighed, and nodded. "At least your with someone who would take care of you..." He trailed off a bit. I looked at him. I then busted out laughing. Causing him to look at me. "Do you think me and Kakashi are dating?" I asked. Silence. "No! He's  older than me, and a major pervert... Plus he's not my type." I smiled softly at the Uchiha.

(Itachi POV)

I loved that girl...  I watched as she grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in chocolate and then ate it. She sighed happily. I loved how even though I had an emotionless facade she was always the one to look through it. That what people said was a gift. Every time she smiled, my heart would melt like butter. Her laugh made my brain stop working and would make me do the most dumbest things I could possibly do. 

But... I hated how she denied my feelings... I really do love her, and wish to make everything right. Then all of a sudden... 

(Your POV)

My hands felt really warm suddenly. I looked at my hand, and saw that Itachi's hand was intertwined with mine. Then I felt a hand on my cheek, and I looked up a bit, as my (E/C) eye's met with the emotionless black eyes I loved. "Itachi..." I said quietly.

"(Y/N)... I hate how you make me want to... Beg... And work for your love." He said.

"It--" He cut me off.

"(Y/N), I love you, please... Just please, give me a chance make it up to you and our son..."

"I-I.... Itachi.... I love you and always will, but I want the best for Inamake..." I said

"I will make sure Inamake has the best, but first all I want and need is you." He said.

I looked away for a few minutes, and sighed then said, "For an emotionless criminal, your showing alot of love right." I joked.

I smiled, and giggled as he held both of my hands pulling me close to his chest. "Only for you..." He said and smiled gently.

There's the Itachi I grew to love, "(Y/N)?" Itachi asked. I hummed a yes. "May I kiss you?" He asked. Always been a gentlemen, I smiled and nodded. His lips connected with mine. I kissed back, at this moment this is the man I would always love and would never forget.

The sun soon started to set, after hours of being here together once again it's time to go.

"Well, Itachi I must go now, I'm hoping Naruto didn't waste any ramen in my kitchen." I said, as Itachi removed his arm from around my waist. He kissed my cheek, "Very well then, I must head back also." He said, as we both stood up, and I helped him pack the picnic.

As I was about to walk away, "(Y/N)?" I heard Itachi call, I turned my head slightly, and looked at him. "Yes Itachi?" I responded. "In two months, I'll send a carriage on the outside of the village, and I want you and Inamake to get in it, and that'll be our 'family' vacation." Itachi told me. I thought about it for a few seconds, and then nodded.

"Of course, I think it'll be fun for Inamake." I said, and smiled waving goodbye to the man.