AN: News

I just copied this from the second book, cause I posted it there first lol.

Hey, so I've been thinking. I don't think I can continue this book anymore, because when I look back at the first book myself.

And, the timeline and all the stuff that I wrote.

I honestly confused myself.

Like I looked back and I was like, "what the fuck? This makes no fucking sense?"

And, I've been thinking on this for awhile.

That I can't continue this, but what I can do is...

I can redo it all.

I want to restart the series.

Just redo everything, remake the first book. Make it clearer for not only y'all, but for me too.

Cause, to be honest when I wrote that book I was in middle school and I was like, "oh shit. This sound SO GOOOODDDD!!!" But, it only sounded good in my head.

And, I'm surprised people actually liked it and read it.

It was such a disaster 😖.

But, I really want to make a rewrite of this whole series.

Make it much better, make the timeline better and stuff.

And, then (Y/N), in the first book, was kind of a horrible person. Cause she was always mad at Itachi for what he did. And, I planned on explaining why he never wanted her to know about anything, in this book.

But, when I was planning it out, I was stuck.

And, there's like stuff I wanted to improve and added in like:

• (Y/N) and Kakashi's relationship

• Inamake's school/social life (bullying especially)

• (Y/N)'s background

• TIMELINE (like how old was (Y/N), when she was pregnant, I really don't wanna mess with the canon timeline of Naruto, it says he was 13 when he killed the clan and like 18 in Naruto, 21 in Shippuden. So I would have to fix Inamake's age as well. So, like? 💀)

• (Y/N)'s relationship with Itachi's mother and father

So, yeah I just wanna work on all the kinks and stuff. But, :) I'm going to keep everything up. I won't be taking anything down. So, y'all can keep y'all selves occupied while I work on the new story. :)

I hope y'all aren't upset that I'm restarting the series. ^^

I just think this is a better direction for the books.

So, I'll probably be back next time I have some news, which would most likely be when the new book is out.

So, yeah ^^ I'm going to be doing a whole rewrite. I hope y'all stick around for the rewrite, and hopefully it's a lot better and more organizing.