6. Hades & Persephone

A few weeks passed since I first met Nigel. Although, 'met' is not exactly the right word, I could better describe it as our first explosive encounter.

The recent period seemed like a surreal adventure. Every day until now consisted of tons of hot sex. Oh boy, that man knows how to make love to a woman. I've seen all the corners of his house, have love bites all over my body and several bruises of the rough sex. It's an alternating mix of hard fucking, sweet words in my ear and endless deep affection. I'm completely in love with him, he feels like an addiction. I know he is wrong, so goddamn wrong, but it's just impossible to resist him.

Living with Nigel turns your life upside down, I've completely lost track of a normal day- night rhythm. He is not a man with a tight schedule, everything he does seems driven by impulsiveness. His hot-heated character corresponds perfectly with his status as fearless drug lord. Although, the way he acts with me doesn't match his criminal behaviour. He overloads me with attention, acts likes a gentleman in my presence and expresses his love for me in every possible way. That last part is unfortunately also reflected by his extremely jealous and possessive character.

The other evening we went to his nightclub and every man that dared to approach me or even glance at me was already death in his eyes. And as if that is not enough he doesn't allow me to go out to work. He arranged behind my back a medical certificate for sickness leave. Apparently I have glandular fever and need to stay at home for an indefinite period to recover... I have no clue how he managed the fake certificate and I was really upset when I found out. When I wanted to discuss it, he ended our conversation abruptly by saying that I needed to drop the 'fucking' subject.

Afterwards he successfully distracted me by making love to me with incredible tenderness, letting me feel like I'm in heaven. Despite the amazing sex and continuous love, I will not give up on this topic. I need to find a way to convince him to let me go to work and to have my freedom back.

It's noon and we're lying naked in the bed, his arms are wrapped protectively around me, holding me very close. When we're spooning, he always holds my hand and presses my back tightly into the curve of his body. He constantly wants me to feel secure and comforted which is in fact odd considering his dangerous status.

I wriggle myself out of his grasp and turn my chest to his, admiring the beauty of my peacefully sleeping sex god. I run my fingers over his face, caressing his pronounced cheekbones and full lips. This man is unearthly handsome, his face and body are sculpted like a Greek god. In his case it would be definitely like the god of the underworld 'Hades'. I need to giggle at the thought of it.

"Something is funny gorgeous", he says with a gravelly voice, his eyes still closed. I smile and press a light kiss on his lips. "Yes, I was thinking of you", I answer playfully, "just an inside joke."

He hooks his arms around my waist and pulls me roughly under him, suddenly looking very awake. "Hmm, so, just an inside joke, darling", a mischievous grin appears on his face, "you better tell me."

"It's my little secret Nigel", I answer seductively, knowing he will sexual torture me until I give in. He glares at me, dark eyes are filled with lust, making me instantly aroused. He bends his head closer and whispers huskily in my ear, "little kitten, you know what I do with naughty girls, don't you." Instinctively I open my legs and utter a breathless moan, already longing for his touch.

He claims my mouth while his hands slide over my neck to my chest. I arch my back with desire when he cups my breasts and start to knead them. His tongue grazes across my neck and moves slowly down to my voluptuous breasts. My breath hitches as he takes my pink nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and then giving the other nipple the same attention. He knows I love it when he does that, it turns me on so much.