Chapter 1: the job

(Hey guys this is my first story ever so I hope u guys like it! Be sure to leave comments and vote and tell me what you think and what I should improve in. Thanks!)

Sarah's P.O.V

I woke up suddenly and looked at the time, 12:00. I forgot how it felt to be able to sleep late and not have a worry in the world. To have no place to be, no papers due, no stress and no cares

Then I realized I have a place to be...

I just started working at a frozen yogurt shop right around the block from my house and it took a 5 minute run. It's my first day at the job, along with the first day of summer.

I applied for the stupid job so I can over a long period of time buy a car ugh. Then maybe I can live without a care.

The job starts at 1:00 so I have plenty of time to get ready, have breakfast and go.

...

I raced down the block for some reason trying to beat my imaginary opponent because the summer brought my inner child out of me. Maybe this job won't be as boring as my mind is telling me it is.

I love food so this should be perfect. Finally I made it "Frozen Goodness" yep that's a great frozen yogurt shop. This should be interesting.

I walked to the counter and i was instantly greeted by a lovely woman with hazel eyes and brown hair. Her name tag says Anne. She seems so nice! I'm instantly excited about the job no...

"Hello, young lady?"

I was broken out of my trance as I saw a hand on my shoulder with matte black nail polish on.

"I'm sorry! Yes?"

"Oh it's ok dear, you must be Sarah? Sarah Palmer?"

(Sorry this is a short chapter. Btw the first few chapters might not be that interesting but these are like introduction chapters)