Chapter 14: the private conversation

Harry's POV

Joanna isn't what I call hot but she's okay.

She's not to attractive, her hair is brown and extremely curly, to curly!

Not to my liking. I prefer Sarah's straight blonde hair. Wait did I just think that?

"Hello? Earth to harry" I heard Joanna say while she was staring at me.

"Oh uhh yah?"

"Hello? Did I not just ask for a private conversation"

"Oh yah sure"

I'm under the impression that Sarah doesn't like her to much because when I looked at her she

rolled her eyes and then looked away but I don't blame her she's getting kind of annoying and

pushy.

I got up and followed Joanna to the bathroom.

It's like she practiced her walk because she was clearly like moving her hips back and forth with

every step she takes.

Is this her way of impressing me?

Because she's going to have to work harder than that because it's not working.

She locked the bathroom door, and looked at me right in the eye.

She placed her hands on my hips, puckered her lips and before I knew it she was kissing me.

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS COMING FROM?

I detached the girl that was on me, I'm still in shock.

"Umm. Where did that come from??"

"What? You can't tell me you don't feel the same way"

"Look I'm sorry, but I literally just met you about 1 hour ago and I have a girlfriend now"

Yah, I do I have Sarah to protect.

Ugh I'm confusing myself now I don't know what to do.

I weighed over the pros and cons of both, a girl I truly care about, and my ego.

Sarah's POV

What are they doing in there? Having a make out session?

It's so silent and I'm getting a bit worried.

I have decided to walk down hall and see what was happening for myself.

Harry's POV

I opened the door to see Sarah standing right there.

So I have the next few chapters all planned out! I'm really excited!

I like this book a lot I think it's turning out okay! Leave some suggestions, and tell me what you

Think about the book in the comments!