Chapter 2: the styles boy

"Yep that's me!"

Ok hun, you can start by going to the cash register and weighing customers cups of yogurt.

Suddenly I heard a loud slam at the door making me nervously jump a little.

In walk three boys who look around 17 to me. One boy has thick brown curls, and green eyes that make his entire face insanely interesting.

Then there's the blonde one that walks in so dramatically spinning around as he walks in and then him and his posse parade to the table.

Then there's another with black hair and very detailed cheek bones.

That was really rude and I won't stand it. It's my first day on the job and I won't let some stupid boys ruin that.

Of course they walk up to order their yogurt. The curly haired boy kept his eyes on mine the entire time. He smiled showing off his dimples.

There just a bunch of idiots trying to make a scene, don't make a fool of yourself my conscience told me. I will try to listen to it. Seriously though what a bunch of jerk offs just walking in here like they own the p...

Once again my thoughts were interupted.

"So babe, can I have some vanilla yogurt with a chocolate topping?"

As he says the word topping he taps my nose with my finger. What the hell?

"Umm... Excuse me?"

"U heard me cutie."

"Do not call me "babe" or "cutie" I don't even know you!" I said while air quoting babe and cutie, and emphasizing those words.

I should have taken the time to come up with something clever to show these idiots who's boss but whatever.

"You heard me sweet thing! What's your deal?" The curly haired boy says and than turns to laugh with his friends.

I won't be calm about this because what kind of disgrace would have the nerve to do this?

"Okay? I'll give you your yogurt but then leave"

"But babe I just came and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon"

(Ya now it should start to get better! Please tell your friends about my story! And comment your opinion)