Sideshow #35

• Dedicated to Friend's Guardian.

"Aww! You didn't say that!" Twig cried in outrage, "Take that back!"

"No." His cousin, Wayne Mayblood, smiled a crooked grin.

"Take. That. Back." Twig gritted his teeth and squeezed and slurred his words.

"Fine." Wayne waved his hand, a dismissive act, "You have my permission to withdraw."

That really got onto Twig's nerves.

"How dare you to dismiss me! I am the one..." He cried out loud.

"...To dismiss me. Yes. But you have no power- none, if without your little friend I just insulted. Yes." Wayne said "yes" more like to reassure himself, but Twig had too much anger on his mind he could barely hear the traitor's voice.

 "I dare you to say 'little friend' again." Twig snapped.

"Fine. Goodbye- I am leaving." Wayne waved again and dissolved into the wind before Twig could slash him to death. His knuckles were white from gripping his sword hilt too hard. The heat of the iron was burning into his hands through the cloth he wrapped around it. Twig had always kept his sword red-hot using some of his energy.

"Hey Twig." Silk pushed open the double doors, "You look bad."

"I am bad." Twig corrected him, let go of the sword.

"What were you doing in here?" The vampire questioned, a box of two-minute noodles (Argh! Our legend noodles!!) in his hand and a pair of chopsticks in the other.

If he knows what would become of Wayne, he's going to kill him instead of me doing so...

"Nothing." Twig tucked in his hem and walked away with his arm around the vampire's back.