Everybody Else

Kaylee 🦄

I scrunched my face up and popped my head up. I looked at a laughing Steven with the meanest mug I could muster up.

"Ayo you mad ugly when you wake up. Oh but I woke you up to tell you it's about to go down" Steven said casually with a plate.

"What you mean? Mommy cooked? I dont smell no food nigga" I questioned while yawning

"Shut yo fat ass up. I mean Kilo here" That was all I needed to hear. I jumped out the bed damn near pushing Steven down to go to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and threw my hair into some type of bun and raced down stairs.

"H-hey guys" I said trying to play dumb.

"Hey baby" Justin said coming over and kissing my lips. If looks could kill me and Justin would have both been dead.

"Marie what the fuck is going on right now. Why you got niggas kissing on you like I won't kill both of yall right now?" Kilo questioned in a tone I was unfamiliar with, it was almost deadly.

"Aye bruh. You need to watch who the fuck you talking too" Justin said bossing up. No baby no.

"Who the fuck- you know what I don't care you. I'm not going back and forth with no temporary ass nigga I could murk with my bare hands" Kilo snapped at Justin but was looking me dead in the eyes. At this point, I was scared as hell.

"Wassup then cause I ain't no hoe" Justin said

"Kilo why are yo-" I said starting my sentence.

"Me or him?" Kilo said cutting me off.

"Huh?" I was caught off guard once again.

"If you can huh you can fucking hear Marie me or him?" He repeated

"Justin is my boyfriend Kilo." I said frowning. Exactly what I thought would happen happened when I seen Kilo grab his keys and walk out the front door.

"That's all I needed to hear"

***

Two and a half months later I thought. Two and a half months since I heard, seen, or talked to Kilo. I heard a lot of things though like he has a baby on the way, he's been locked up, just out of control. I was up on game but I wasn't gonna trip on any rumor until I hear it from him.

On the other hand Justin never treated me any different since our first date and honestly it was almost unreal how perfect he was to me. I get mad at myself damn near everyday because no matter what i'm doing or who im with my mind always find a way to compare something to Kilo.

Why are females like this? Why do we want the niggas that don't care nor cherish us? I shook my head at the thought. Here I am cuddled up with my boyfriend thinking about another man. I felt confused, frustrated and even more disgusted with myself.

Shifting under the covers I realized I was sweating, I threw the blanket off me and tip toed my way to the bathroom. My shirt clung to my body as the cool air hit the fabric. I took my T-shirt off and flung it in the hamper. I knew my anxiety was messing with me big time because this whole situation stressed me out.

I peeped into my room to see if Justin was still sleeping. I tipped toed as fast I could to get my phone. I tucked it under my arm and looked back at him again. My baby is so tute. Look at his little adorable ass I thought in a baby voice. I leaned on the bed and pecked his lips.