Celebration

A/N: Please note that the pictures following/above are simply just outfit inspo.

Kaylee | End of May

"Two fifty, three hundred, three- fifty, four hundred" I counted, dropping the money into Vmir hands. Veronica's mom had booked him months back for our prom. We were currently sitting downstairs in the sunroom. We had to pay a little extra for him to come to the house hut I wasn't about to risk my hair getting ruined— it had been raining on and off all day.

"Yes gorgeous, yall look so cute" He said spinning me around to the mirror "Shit, I wish I had brought a tux so I can shut shit down at y'all prom" Vmir joked. He unplugged and stuffing his equipment in their proper slots.

We got up from the styling chairs that were currently set up in the middle of the kitchen, and started dusting the hair off of us

We got up from the styling chairs that were currently set up in the middle of the kitchen, and started dusting the hair off of us. Veronica immediately went to the fridge while I opened snapchat to take a few pictures of me and vmir.

"Alright my babies i'm ready to head up outta here. Kaylee please keep in touch bitch and Ronni I will most definitely be back up here for the birth of my god niece or son" Vmir said as he turned around to give us a hug.

"Alright baby thank you again. I love my hair" I said following him to the door. Veronica mumbled a reply but her face was too stuffed with pasta to make out.

I watched him pull off and then quickly closed the door. Ever since the other night I felt super eerie about being in this house. It was seven thirty pm and prom started at nine. We finished cleaning up then went in my room. I connected spotify to my beats pill and pulled my dress out the closet.

"Spotlights, big stage, fifty thousand fans screamin' in a rage, bodyguards, and limousines, This is the way I see you in my dreams" Eight seventeen pm, Veronica and I was still lip-singing to my playlist.

I stopped dancing and just stared at my sister. To see her glowing and pregnant made me teared up.

"Bitch, stop looking at me before I cry" Veronica said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry but the closest thing to my heart is about to go through something major and I'm so happy to see be here to see it" I said smiling and fanning my face.

"If you mess your makeup up i'm going to personally beat your ass" Veronica said giving me a straight face.

"Okay mom. Just for that put on your damn dress bitch" I said she always brought me back to earth.

"Speaking of mom, where mommy" Veronica questioned looking in the mirror.

"Uhhh I don't know honestly we haven't spoken in a while" I said sliding into my dress, not really entertaining the question. I waved her over to help me and took my shoes out the box.

"Well dumb bitch don't you think that's a problem, it's not like y'all to never not talk" Veronica said continuing her interrogation.

"No, I mean kinda' but not really because she's here all the time. I just dont be catching her, I know that sounds weird. She be cooking and shit though" I said sliding on my jewelry. I must say we looked damn good.