102917

Kilo 🍃

I looked up shaking my head, it was pitch black outside and I was still wide awake. I was taking Kayden's clothes out the dryer throwing them in the basket when my phone lit up in my pocket. I sat the basket down and looked the contact name, I was confused on why she was texting me at three am when I haven't talked to this girl in months.

She and I both knew I didn't make house trips anymore but I didn't mind hitting the blunt with a friend right now

She and I both knew I didn't make house trips anymore but I didn't mind hitting the blunt with a friend right now. I put the sweatsuit I had on earlier back on, grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the front door. I popped the trunk to one of my cars and grabbed the baby Nike box. I looked around before going to my truck and sliding the box under the seat, I got in the car, brought the engine to life and pulled off.

I sat up on the couch high as hell listening to Keisha babble about her life. I think I had one too many blunts because my mouth was drier than the Sahara desert. She told me that she had some snacks in the cabinet and something cold to drink in the fridge before she went to her bedroom. I stood in the kitchen smashing on some rice krispies treats forgetting all about where I was at.

She joined me in the kitchen looking entirely different. Her leggings were replaced with shorts that were just a little too short and she had this little ass crop top on. I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't gawking because she definitely had my mouth watering. She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and sat me down. She turned on some music and began to take off her clothes piece by piece.

"I miss you, daddy," She said whispering all that good shit in my ear making my dick go brick.

She rubbed all down my body before getting on her knees. When she pulled on my belt a wave came over me and I got out of whatever trap she had me in. I brushed her hands off of me and stood up making her mimic my actions. Since Keisha was a tall girl, around five ten or shorter, we stood almost eye to eye. Her face had a scowl on it like she was really heated her plan didn't work.

"What the fuck Kilo" Her heavy New York accent coming out strong as she yelled.

"Nah we not about to do that," I said getting my stuff. I grabbed the money she owed me off the counter and made my way to the door.

"You cuff an ugly fat bitch and have a kid and think you to good fuck with me huh" She yelled following behind me trying to push me from the back. I turned around quick and slammed her against the wall. I wrapped her ponytail around my hand and tilted her head back so she could look me right in the eyes.

"You better be glad you live these bum ass projects and mad people would be a witness to your death or else I would've painted the walls with your fucking blood bitch. Keep talking about shit you don't know anything about" I said letting her hair go and walking out the door.

I was doing eighty in a sixty trying to make my way home as fast as I could. I felt dirty as hell as I thought about how okay I was with getting my dick sucked. I didn't mean for no shit like that happen and Kay definitely didn't deserve any shit like that.