Set it off

Kaylee ✌

Over the next month and a half Kilo and I damn near moved in helping Veronica and Tory as much as possible. The twins were doing amazing. Their skin had finally settled into a beautiful toffee color that everybody complimented, they were perfect to us. They were so small when they was first born and now they was almost eight pounds and very active, Breylyn was the quiet one but she would give anybody a smile while Journei was the one always making noise but generally happy all the time, they were good babies all in all.

One of them started to fuss which caused the other one to start up, Kilo and I both groaned and got up he went to get them while I waited for the bottles to warm up. He walked in the kitchen with both of them in his arms and smiled, they had both stopped crying. He handed me Breylyn and grabbed Journei's bottle holding it over his tongue to test how hot it was then stuck it in her mouth, although he didn't want to admit it Journei had to be his favorite because he always had her. We sat in our previous spots on the couch and talked until they fell asleep a couple minutes later.

"They so petty, they always crying just to go to sleep a couple minutes later" He said shaking his head laughing.

"What do you expect look at who their dramatic ass parents are" I said joining in the laughter. We waited a couple more minutes to change their diaper and laid them back down in their cribs. I left out the room so Kilo could have his usual talk with them, they were always sleep when he did this but they would usually smile or grunt during this, I personally thought it was the cutest thing. He came back out a couple of minutes later and laid down on the air mattress.

"This shit is so uncomfortable" He laughed "I deadass havent slept on a air mattress in a minute" He said squirming around trying to get comfortable. That was facts because this air mattress was hard as fuck.

"Facts I miss my bed" I said rolling my eyes.

"They better be lucky they mad cute cause I would've been gone" Kilo said wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you ready" I said turning over to face him.

"Ready for what"

"Your little man duh" I smiled thinking about how I was about to spoil everybody kids.

"Oh I mean I wanna say yes but I know i'm not actually gonna be ready until I got him in my arms" He said sucking his bottom lip.

"I see how you are with the girl's, I think when the time comes you'll be good" I kissed his nose then closed my eyes just to hear one of the girls screaming. I'm not getting no sleep tonight I huffed.

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes I scrunched up my face and rolled over, I threw the covers off me and sat up the house was quiet as hell. I did my best to roll of the bed without making too much noise and went to the guest bathroom after unplugging my phone. Finishing up in the bathroom I turned off the light and slowly pushed open the door to the girls room checking their pamper before going to check on Veronica and Tory I rolled my eyes at all of them being knocked.

I entered the living room and went through my bag, the clothes I brought for the week was all dirty so I needed to go back to my house to do some laundry and pack some new clothes. I stuffed my things into my duffle and went out the door locking it before I exited the building. I was about to call Kilo to see where he was at but I remembered he had to go run some errands then to doctor's appointment with Leilani to check up on the baby, I put the keys in the ignition and pulled off.