Dueces

Leilani 🚺

I giggled at the goofy video of me talking to my belly one last time before posting it on to the gram. I put the phone inside my bag and smiled. For the first time in a long time I was getting what I wanted and I was happy.

I grabbed my bag and turned off the lights before heading down the steps to Kilo. Trying to sneak up on him I stepped out my heels and tiptoed towards the couch. I saw the contact name on his phone and my whole mood did a one eighty, he was reading through his and Kaylee's thread. I rolled my eyes and tapped his shoulders. Hee quickly pressed the power button making the screen go black then looked at me.

"You ready now?" He questioned getting up off the couch and stretching.

I rolled my eyes once again and and hit him with "mm" as I unlocked the door. I watched him jog over to the driver side and slide in. I shook my head at the car being filled with music rather than conversation. It's crazy how you can be in love with someone and they act like they just there to tolerate you.

"Yo lose your fucking attitude dickhead" He said jokingly as we pulling into the parking lot of Lexington OBGYN.

"I don't like how you was reading that bitch text messages. Are yall talking again because she not pregnant with your child I am and she still get more love than me" I blurted out feeling unfamiliar tears hit my thigh I blew out a breath and fanned my face.

"I'm sorry Lei and no we not talking again I just mi-. Anyway you having my first baby and I appreciate you but you know what it is baby girl we just can't" Kilo said kissing my cheek. I wanted to talk to him about that same tired ass line but we were already late.

Kilo 🔊

As we emerged from the elevator I skimmed the room briefly watching Leilani strut over to the counter to write our names down. I continued looking around the brightly colored room lowly sucking my teeth at all the picket fence families and fake smiles on damn near every inch of the wall until two familiar figures caught my eye.

I closed my eyes and shook my head nah- hell nah that couldn't been who I think it is.

I opened my eyes slowly lowkey wishing my head was playing fucking mind games with me but no there she was. I simply looked at Kay from a chair across the room analyzing, taking every inch of her in. She looked the same, she looked happy.

I should've known that was her from jump, nobody has ever made me feel so calm yet so overprotective just by being in the same room. My mind jumped to another question as quickly as my face twisted up. This is a OBGYN office so why the fuck is she here. The thought of Kaylee being pregnant by another nigga obviously bothered me more than I thought because the next thing I know I was staring her in her face.

"Wassup big head?" I asked looking down at her. She looked up at me and smiled showing her deep dimples.

"Hello mean ass long time no see" She said punching me on the shoulder.

"Hello stupid ass do you not see me" Veronica said sitting in the chair with her hand on her belly.

"Oh shit sis. I swear I didn't even see you how you been dick head, wait a damn minute when the fuck did you even get pregnant and why nobody told me?" I questioned bending over and hugging her.

"I been pregnant im four and a half months, the hell you been at?"  She said

"Getting bitches pregnant" Kaylee said rolling her eyes and smirking.

"You always trying to be pett-" I tried to say before Leilani started getting loud.

"Yes I'm the bitch he got pregnant. Do we have a problem boo?" Leilani said looking at me but directing her words to Kaylee.

"Bitch you his cum rag. Fuck outta here" Kaylee said walking towards the exit with Veronica following.

"You always doing fuck shit" Leilani whispered to me as we walked towards the middle age white lady that was calling her name.

I sat in the ultrasound chair with tears in my eyes as I looked at the growing baby on the screen. I couldn't tell you the last time I sat and cried for something happy. I didn't even know this little nigga forreal but anything he will ever want he got. I stood up and place a kiss on Leilani cheek and whispered a thank you.

Kaylee ✿

I sat on Veronica bed wiping the last of my tears, I had finally calmed down from my little run in with Kilo. No we were not together but I would have never thought of him getting anybody else pregnant especially not Leilani. I promised myself that I was happy and wouldn't let him be on a pedestal that he refused to put me on. 

"I know you loved him mama but you have Just who treats you a thousand times better." Veronica said half asleep. I nodded and rolled out of the bed, wiping my face I picked up my phone and  clicked on the name to start the facetime. I smiled slightly when I heard his voice come from the phone speaker.

"Hello"

" Hey Kilo..."

***

Omniscient

I sat in my car on the computer quickly disabling his alarm system before I slipped in his house like a thief in the night. I looked around with a frown on my face, how could a cold hearted killer be living so lavish and most of all free. I walked around his living room and headed into his kitchen to leave my note, I sat down and started to write my riddle until I heard a couple of whimpers and moans. I dropped the pin and grabbed my silencer from my bag before inching closer to the sound. As the whining got louder I slowly took the safety off my gun ready to kill what was ever behind that door.

When I opened the door I blow out a breath of relief, just two stupid ass dogs. I never really thought about killing anybodies animals but the longer I stood there and watched the dogs went bat shit in their cage and it triggered me.

"Say hello to mommy for me" Was the last thing I said before sending two bullets through both of their skulls.

After my miniature kill thrill I sat back down to write the note,

"An eye for a faux fur"

Hi i love you guys xoxo