Chapter 13: The Prophecy

Alex P.O.V

"Altair, who is Demitri and how does he know about me?" I ask my mate as I look into his eyes. He looks down at me and his eyes glow gold. "Altair gave me control because he cant think straight right now. Demitri threatened you and  he cant handle it. His body and personality maybe strong but when it comes to you, he is weak. When a girl falls in love with a man, he becomes her strength.  But when a guy falls in love with a girl, she becomes his weakness." Altair's wolf told me. "That is the most beautiful thing i ever heard. But why can he not handle Demetri threatening me?" I ask him as he takes my hand in his large one. We begin to walk towards Altair's office once more. Slowly walking. Slowly making progress.

"We are very possessive over you Alex. We dont want anything to happen to you. The pack members have already been asking questions about their Luna and their protectiveness over you has already grown a large amount."  He tells me and that makes me feel just a little bit safer around him, the pack, and even the guards. The guards are really scary with their big muscles.  "Why Is Demitri threatening me?" I ask him and he sighs as we walk into Altair's office. Altair's eyes return to their normal green as he lets go of my hand. "Let us find out." He said as he answered the phone and put it on speaker for Xander, Jackson, Joanna, Julliett, and myself to hear.

"Why hello there Altair. I Want to negotiate a deal with you about some prisoners that you are holding. My beta's daughter, Kara. I want her back or else we will steal your ever so fragile mate. I have been keeping tabs on her for a reason. She was a beta with her title stolen from her. She was made ibnto a little omega, as you allied packs call it. Then right before she was about to be raped she was saved by you and taken to the warrior pack. But on her way back she was attacked by my squad of rouges who shot her in the side. She was taken to the hospital and given the Luna type of treatment. From there she went to the pack house with you and is now listening to this." A deep russian voice spoke from the other side. Altair growled and pulled me closer to him. I jumped and burried my face in his chest. "What do you want to achieve though tormenting our alpha and luna?!" Juliette growled loudly as i cling to Altair. "I want my Beta's daughter back. She is like a niece to me and i want her returned to us.  I dont know when she was taken but based on what my scouts told me, she is with the warriors in the warrior pack." Demitri said and Altair refused to let me go. "And why should i hand her over when i can ji=ust kill her now?" Altair asked. "Because if you do the prophecy will never be fufilled." Demitri spoke with a mysterious tone to his voice. "What prophecy?!" Jackson yelled into the phone. "Why, the prophecy about the chosen 8."