Chapter 17: Then Henrey came

Alex p.o.v

Right after i said that his lips imeaditly went to where he marked me. I moaned because the sparks intensified now that we are marked.  'Damn, this is all mine.' I hear altair say in my head. "Altair i can hear you think, dont forget that." I say softly and he looks at me with a blush covering his face. "Oh, yeah... right." He says as he goes back to kissing my neck. He stands up and i follow him to his feet. His hands go under my shirt to my bare hips. As he moves his hands up my shirt goes with him. Soon enough my shirt is on the floor and im standing there in my bra. He moans as he sees my black lace bra that my wolf just so happened to tell me to wear today. 

I kissed his lips as i ran my fingers through his hair. My hands trailed down his back and up under his shirt. I took his shirt off him to revel a stunning 6 pack and a rock hard chest. I run my hands over it as i kiss my mark on his body. He shivers as he throws his head back in pure pleasure. "Alex." He groans as he kisses my lips.

He kisses my lips as he reaches behind me to unclip my bra. That falls to the floor and now he is on his knees kissing my stomach as he removes my shorts from my body. They fall to the floor and he stands up to remove his pants... which are way to small for him now. Those jeans fall to the floor and he pushes me onto the bed. He spreads my legs and removes my panties. His boxers are ripped off very soon after that. 

He goes up from between my legs to kiss my lips some more. "Baby, you ready?" He asks me. "Ready as ill ever be." I tell him and he shoves his huge member inside me. I gasp as i claw at his muscular back. "Shh. Shh. The pain will go away soon my dearest." His wolf says in a super husky voice. And sure enough the pain went away a few seconds after. "ok, im ready." I said as he started going in and out of me. Slowly at first but then he got faster and faster.

"Altair im going to come." I moaned and he kissed me ever so calmly. With his fast thrusts and his smooth kiss that whipped me over the edge. I felt my back arch and a wave of pleasure course through my whole body. My legs wrapped tighter around his waist as they felt like jelly. Altair groaned as he came as well. His arms almost let out from under him, and they probably would have without the help of his wolf. 

He pulled out and laid next to me. "That was amazing." He said all sweaty and out of breath. "I know, I love you." I tell him as i kiss his lips. "I love you too Alex." He said as a long howl was heard. "That must be Alpha Henry and his son Derek. They are here for a pack meeting my dear. Stay here and ill deal with them. It should be no longer then an hour." Altair said as he got up and got dressed. 

THE END.... (or so you think.....)